2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
hello im stuck at the month where the vampire princess has gone missing help!!!
I believe that's the one where you need to check several objects around the mansion to get a few fights before you can progress.

Reactions: Soyfon

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find the item the fairy in the mine wants?

EDIT:

Fo8und it. IShe wants a light moss green gemstone.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how do I find the little blue haired girl that ran away from the sewers.... need her for mine scene

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I need help, I think I missed something.

I am at the forest dungeon, I beat everthing in the game, exept the creature here. I can't lvl up in the dungeon cause I get destroyed after 2 encounter, each encounter give me 40xp and I need 1000 to lvl up. the others maps monsters give me 7-10 xp. I bought the best defensive item for everyone and most of the best weapon. I use the fairy that you get at the end of the forest, the archer, the adventurer, and the village girl. all are lvl 9/10. I dont want to farm 3hour to simply gain one lvl.

plz tell me if I missed something.
May I please ask if you could upload your save game?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the mine scene from the suspicious person requires another character you get at the start of month 4
thx, but i still wish i could find the girl.... unless they used a character model just for show

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
thx, but i still wish i could find the girl.... unless they used a character model just for show
The little girl can only be gotten after you get to Pioneer town. You talk to the fisherman in the port (of other continent) and he will mention the girl (maybe it takes an additional chapter after getting there, or maybe you need to do the quests there first, but eventually that will happen), then you go back to Yukana and get near the sewer for a scene, and then you enter the sewer to find her.

Reactions: Dyhart and Jasra343

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the Rifia milking scene?

It says I need an item from the mine but I can't find it.

Spiderfew

Jun 21, 2019
Hey I need Help,
I don't know how to get the Mushroom Spores for the Alchemist because i can't reach any other dungeon area except northern plains and Snow Mountain Area

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
First, you need to check the signboard at the place you start the chapter and choose all options. Then you go to Yukana and talk to the guy blocking the path southeast, then you go to the bar and talk to the people behind the counter until an event happens. Now you'll have access to more stuff.

Spiderfew

Jun 21, 2019
First, you need to check the signboard at the place you start the chapter and choose all options. Then you go to Yukana and talk to the guy blocking the path southeast, then you go to the bar and talk to the people behind the counter until an event happens. Now you'll have access to more stuff.
Yeah i've done that already 3 times and no event occurs. I think i miss something before that.

Edit: nvm i'm just dumb

I read the wrong signboard all the time....

Violetix

Dec 5, 2020
How the hell are you sepose to beat the daimunge in the 3th month?
It deals 200 dmg to everyone every turn...
Anyone have a tip or idea?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How the hell are you sepose to beat the daimunge in the 3th month?
It deals 200 dmg to everyone every turn...
Anyone have a tip or idea?
Go through the secret passage on another part of the dungeon to attack him from behind and he won't be able to do it.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes