2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Violetix

Dec 5, 2020
Go through the secret passage on another part of the dungeon to attack him from behind and he won't be able to do it.
Yeah thanks, i actualy found that path just now and came back to edit my post lol.
Fight is way easier that way.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
wish i didn't have to worry about rpg maker vx or vx ace type games where the full screens keep bugging out. they always minimize the application, it's getting very tedious, have to click the icon like 100 times for it to finally stick and not minimize

HyperKunoichi

Oct 23, 2017
you need to download and install

EDIT> btw, I found Lady Knight Saga ver1.10 in the HGG2D Translated Game Archive
Okay so, I was getting that same error. I downloaded and installed the RPG Maker VX RTP like you said, but I'm still getting it...now what?

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Okay so, I was getting that same error. I downloaded and installed the RPG Maker VX RTP like you said, but I'm still getting it...now what?
Try to install them all (I did it myself too), in any case, if you plan to continue to play RPG Maker games, it will come in handy

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
I didn't expect a proper translation of this one, and i have played it MTL
If only i had waited a bit...

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i get this error when i start the game
View attachment 1295309
first, install the RTP of that rpg maker game, then run the game, if get the error, do the following
1.- search the fodder where the RTP is installed, it should be c:/program archives(x86)/common files/enterbrain/RTP of your choice
2.- copy the DLL. you missing and all other fodder (audio, graphics, etc) and paste it where the game is located, when the game ask you to overwritte, select no

the game is looking the RTP inside the game fodder but not where the RTP is located, that's the issue, if any other game gives you this issue you can do this.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how do you beat that time golem in the crystal temple? he gets faster every turn.... I can't keep up and heal his damage if he's eventually faster than i can heal the damage he does prior round.... what am I missing? my four non healers do 300+ damage a person? how much hp does he have? is there an item to slow him down?

Jun 21, 2017
f9account
it's ok I found a way to beat him.

BTW is there is realy virginity in the game ? in my game Stel got raped but I had not a single dialog about loosing her virginity... are you sure about the virgin tag ?

Reactions: f9account

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
f9account
it's ok I found a way to beat him.

BTW is there is realy virginity in the game ? in my game Stel got raped but I had not a single dialog about loosing her virginity... are you sure about the virgin tag ?
One of the girls (Rosalie) mentions this being the first time it happened in her scene. However, there is really no big deal made of it, as that isn't one of the fetishes of the people who made this game.

danielson

Oct 27, 2017
I recommend choosing Long Sword for Stella at the game start, as that category is really well balanced (it also fits for a real knight Stella :) ) just like in its description, and it has the strongest end-game weapon. What I really don't recommend is choosing any magic type (I started to play it again and tried her with Spirit magic)... seriously, there are better candidates for magic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
i went spear because i trought it fit more that a sword, but no problems so far

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I recommend choosing Long Sword for Stella at the game start, as that category is really well balanced (it also fits for a real knight Stella :) ) just like in its description, and it has the strongest end-game weapon. What I really don't recommend is choosing any magic type (I started to play it again and tried her with Spirit magic)... seriously, there are better candidates for magic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i went spear because i trought it fit more that a sword, but no problems so far
I just could not bring myself to pick a zodiac other than my own so I went Libra(short sword) certainly not the best skills. I still have to beat the advanced dungeon and that is no joke. Like it's a whole load more difficult. But I'm finally getting some decent skills. Though the paralyze(with no damage) skill is a joke. I do find it silly I've already found 2 spear users(one doubles as a magic user) and 2 mace users but haven't found a long/short sword user or greatsword user yet.

• Sad
Reactions: danielson and c.o.w

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know how to get this guy in Yukana to talk to me? I already did the one in Gran and now I just started chapter 3 and he still won't say anything. Hell I'm even allowed in the basement.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I just could not bring myself to pick a zodiac other than my own so I went Libra(short sword) certainly not the best skills. I still have to beat the advanced dungeon and that is no joke. Like it's a whole load more difficult. But I'm finally getting some decent skills. Though the paralyze(with no damage) skill is a joke. I do find it silly I've already found 2 spear users(one doubles as a magic user) and 2 mace users but haven't found a long/short sword user or greatsword user yet.
In Lilly Knight I went greatsword though.

Seems they make you choose that here too so we'll see what I go with then when I get to it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
In Lilly Knight I went greatsword though.

Seems they make you choose that here too so we'll see what I go with then when I get to it.
Yeah it's based off the zodiac but it doesn't show you who your...mirror companion will be this time. In fact there's more than one depending, though their skills vary. It's hard to tell if what you pick will end up being any good. Honestly I'm not too fond of the shortsword set of skills yet.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Onyxdime your game review are your personal problem, not game problem :ROFLMAO::LOL:
I thought I was pretty fair. Good artwork, but gameplay that hasn't aged well.

If I reviewed the game back in 2011 when it came out I would have likely given it 4 stars. By contemporary standards it's scraping a 2.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
considering this developer made their own enemies sprite to be used instead use the default rpg maker game. For me make it above other examples. Once i finish it give a ratting but for now, 4 stars so far. Almost everbody got a CG at least, Its also grindy but eh

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Onyxdime your game review are your personal problem, not game problem :ROFLMAO::LOL:
I thought I was pretty fair. Good artwork, but gameplay that hasn't aged well.

If I reviewed the game back in 2011 when it came out I would have likely given it 4 stars. By contemporary standards it's scraping a 2.
I think that was DennisST's point. You reviewed an older game and took points off of it because you played the game in 2021 instead of when it came out. That isn't the fault of the game at all. You have to adapt to the time that the game came out.
I wouldn't play the original final fantasy VII and give it a poor review because it has bad graphics. I'd adapt to PS1 standards.

I do agree however, that the combat is ridiculous sometimes. Needs to be an item to turn that off for a few moments.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
That review also fails to consider that 'just viewing' the CG of any game is generally useless. Without any context none of these CG's of almost any game are worth anything.
Still frames with various small changes in each CG 'set', depending on the game that could be 2 to 20 variations.

Naaaah, I don't see much use in ripped CG sets of eroge. And if anything, if you really wanna go that route, the only ones that might be worth looking at in that scenario would be CG's of VN which are on average a heck of a lot more elaborate than most any Ero-RPG out there.

You're better off going through an H manga at that point and you'll get more eye candy in quick succession with more value.

Reactions: Dyhart
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes