2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Maybe not the right place to ask, but as a big fan of these guys games. I was wondering is their a specific play order? I know it's not neccessary to play the previous games to understand the next. But I was wondering if the in-game timeline follows a specific order of events. Or is it the concept of all these games taking place in alternate timelines just with the same characters? Hope I'm clear enough to understand.
they chronology tend to follow the release order from what I seen of the others games (haven't played this specific title yet), but as you said it is not at all needed to play in that order as it is only a few overlaps of characters, but if you want then yeah go with the release order

Reactions: RepressiaAuthorita

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
Needlessly large maps and honestly pretty bland. Not the worst game, but don't bother playing. Just check the graphics and images folder.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh this was a nice one! Didn't know it was getting a translation. Thanks for the upload OP, and for the translation Arenara.
I enjoyed all the other games by the same circle so this one should be fun.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The translation was just suddenly released one day, already fully completed. So I guess only the translator knew about it.

michaelCC

Feb 24, 2019
i need a walkthrough xd theres no mission or quest indicators ive been runing around fr 2 hrs gotta find somthing bout a dragon and i got a "noble" girl in my party? the town unlocked after snowy mountains went there but nothing i can do... they also talk about a dungeon and forest but i cant find them to access them

Reactions: amirhossein.amir
Oct 21, 2018
so glad to see this got translated despite what i heard when i asked about it before. was told it would likely not be done bc too 'loli' but really... it looks almost identical style wise to lily knight, same circle, same art style, even several of the same characters, wouldnt shock me to find out its actualy a prequel or the first game in the series or something infact lol. either way, ty for bringing this here~!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
so glad to see this got translated despite what i heard when i asked about it before. was told it would likely not be done bc too 'loli' but really... it looks almost identical style wise to lily knight, same circle, same art style, even several of the same characters, wouldnt shock me to find out its actualy a prequel or the first game in the series or something infact lol. either way, ty for bringing this here~!
All of Tsukinomizu games takes place in the same universe in fact

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Here's the timeline of the games as far as I've been able to gather:

- Lady Knight Saga
- Naedoko's Dungeon Chronicle (around a month after the previous)
- Gemini Fort (around three months after the previous)
- Lily Knight Saga (around a year after Lady Knight Saga)
- Naedoko Demon's Ground (Around two years after Lady Knight Saga)
- Succubus Trap Island (sometime after Lily Knight Saga)

And then there's Lilium Union, which takes place somewhere in between Lady Knight Saga and Naedoko Demon's Ground. And also Nightmare Girls, which mostly occurs in a different world, but probably happens sometime after Gemini Fort.

Jul 29, 2017
for all those having trouble trying to access the forsest dungeon you need to look at the bullet board at the royal capital first then talk to the guys at the bar in yukina

Reactions: Deadpet

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone know what the "certain item" you need for the lesbian Kathryn scene is?

Edit:
Nevermind, found it. It is the rotor you can make at the alchemy shop

Last edited:

Silvantes

Aug 28, 2018
Anyone knows where i can find Purification Cloth for the Cursed Armor Person? I found it on a different save before but restarted after some time and now i can't remember where to find it anymore.

danielson

Oct 27, 2017
Here is also my translation of the game which I made some time ago: (link from the )

I translated everything, except most of the H-scenes (I remember just couldn't bear translating them, only just some of them at the beginning of the game)

My english patch was made with the latest (1.10) version of the game, but should work with earlier versions, since all the changes/scripts that the 1.10 version brings are in the rvdata files.

I was a fan of this circle, it's a good game even if it's more basic since it's their first game!

Have fun

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
Jun 21, 2017
I need help, I think I missed something.

I am at the forest dungeon, I beat everthing in the game, exept the creature here. I can't lvl up in the dungeon cause I get destroyed after 2 encounter, each encounter give me 40xp and I need 1000 to lvl up. the others maps monsters give me 7-10 xp. I bought the best defensive item for everyone and most of the best weapon. I use the fairy that you get at the end of the forest, the archer, the adventurer, and the village girl. all are lvl 9/10. I dont want to farm 3hour to simply gain one lvl.

plz tell me if I missed something.

d4R

Sep 18, 2020
hello im stuck at the month where the vampire princess has gone missing help!!!

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes