2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Hello, I'm loking for the horny liquid, for the Hscene with Rinnyan its the only scene I have left, does anyone know where I can find it ?
Go to the third dungeon in the Dungeon Square, the swamp one, and keep killing the slime girls you can find there until they drop it.

A question of my own, how the fuck do you unlock the [Rifia's Milking] scene ? The hint says to go to sleep with "an item obtain from a mine", but I didn't get anything unique from Zinkto Mine that I remember.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Go to the third dungeon in the Dungeon Square, the swamp one, and keep killing the slime girls you can find there until they drop it.

A question of my own, how the fuck do you unlock the [Rifia's Milking] scene ? The hint says to go to sleep with "an item obtain from a mine", but I didn't get anything unique from Zinkto Mine that I remember.
The fairy that trades rocks with you. You can give her a Light Moss Pebble to get Fairy's Red Honey in return.

Reactions: Deathwings

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
Have been trying to find it but can't seem to find any info in the thread or in the games files, where do you find the item that lets you understand the inscription at the top of the ancient tower so that you can get the sun sword?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
It's in Raji's mansion. It's that book in the study you can't get while there are people around.

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
uh, how do i download this game now that both nopy and zippyshare are now defunct? maybe now would be the time to add a mega link, cuz mixdrop is a bad site, and I don't really trust anonfiles, and gofiles said the file I was trying to download didn't exist!

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
uh, how do i download this game now that both nopy and zippyshare are now defunct? maybe now would be the time to add a mega link, cuz mixdrop is a bad site, and I don't really trust anonfiles, and gofiles said the file I was trying to download didn't exist!
You can always find the game in japanese on another site then go get the patch and apply it yourself.

SomeoneUnknownS

Nov 30, 2017
Dumb question: Is there a list of missables? Cause all I read is "Welp, then you missed it" to stuff everywhere in the future, so I got no idea of what I already missed...

Edit: Aside from obviously the monthly wanteds, I also found a guide on NamuWiki detailing how to get every character, which should help ig

Last edited:

SomeoneUnknownS

Nov 30, 2017
Also can't find the item the fairy in the mine wants... According to other comments, a mossy green gemstone?

And Star's Sand... been walking the desert for what feels like hours...
Edit: Town Man: Head north from the decayed tree where the dragon sleeps and you'll reach the wall where the star sleeps.
Its basically when you enter the desert, just stay at the wall and go to the right. When you meet the cactus, look north. It's there. (Stars Blood is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now Paula is gone after I got a mine event... ffs... -> right side of the slum "lake"

Last edited:

Knightlight

Jun 22, 2017
So, incase anyone else was annoyed to death trying to farm horny liquid in the swamp, don't. Instead in Vampire Ladys Castle, at the very South of the Second Basement Floor there is a room you can enter through, "Questionable" Means, and spawns an easy to kill slime girl who drops Horny Liquid often. Unfortunately i already made the mistake of farming like 30-40 battles in the swamp to get 3 horny liquid, 1 for a quest 2 for the item. This Castles enemies also will drop the Magical Balm you need to make the "Item", so it was almost pointless to farm horny liquid before this point outside of getting some gold earlier.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Nopy or zippyshare are usually fine. I don't use MEGA anymore, never will again since I have no desire to replace my account every week because some butt hurt indie dev DMCA's my account for uploading something.
Rest in peace, these two file hosting sites

• Sad
Reactions: Silentce
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes