2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Trashlish

Aug 6, 2017
Was the boss you killed the girl standing on a rocket? If it was, go back to explore the sewer more, because that's not the actual boss.
The boss I killed in this zone were a slime, a weird thief girl and the rocket girl. I went back in the sewer over and over to find if I forgot something but I dont see anything else

OttoVonHentai

Dec 18, 2017
Is there a boss or shop something I'm missing some other area I'm supposed to go because the thief girl fucking nearly wiped me and the rocket girl just insta deletes my team. Because the game was just a regular RPGmaker sleepwalk up to that point. I'm like level 11.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a boss or shop something I'm missing some other area I'm supposed to go because the thief girl fucking nearly wiped me and the rocket girl just insta deletes my team. Because the game was just a regular RPGmaker sleepwalk up to that point. I'm like level 11.
That's indeed the point where the game gets harder. For Speed Queen, you need to follow her hint and keep continuously debuffing her speed and buffing your own, and even then it's a bit tough. I don't remember what was my level at that point, but there is also always the option to level grind a bit.

StormXP

May 1, 2020
She's that one character you talk to in the Pioneer bar. To obtain her, you need to beat the Teflon Golem she was complaining about, and instead of moving forward to beat the boss, go back to the bar and inform her of this. Then, proceed to the end of the dungeon and she will kill-steal the boss, but then join your party at the beginning of the following chapter. If you didn't do that, then you've missed her.
She's really, really strong by the way.
As I came to the bar, I talked to her and went and dungeon, there I met the boss, and without approaching him I returned to her, but nothing happened, I went there again and she was not there

2022-05-26_005409.png

2022-05-26_005922.png

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
As I came to the bar, I talked to her and went and dungeon, there I met the boss, and without approaching him I returned to her, but nothing happened, I went there again and she was not there View attachment 1830864
That is not the boss on your screenshot but rather they one monster she talked about she couldn't get past, so you need to kill that one on your SS, and THEN go back before killing the actual boss in the area after it

Reactions: StormXP

StormXP

May 1, 2020
That is not the boss on your screenshot but rather they one monster she talked about she couldn't get past, so you need to kill that one on your SS, and THEN go back before killing the actual boss in the area after it
Thanks, I thought I did something wrong, that she does not appear

StormXP

May 1, 2020
What is the max level in the game?

Сan you immediately clear 3 locations, a crystal forest, ruins and a tower?
At the 5th month, it won't affect history.

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
What is the max level in the game?

Сan you immediately clear 3 locations, a crystal forest, ruins and a tower?
At the 5th month, it won't affect history.
There's no story alterations of any sort, no matter what you do.

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Where can I get Star's Sand?

And where can I find last crystal?

2022-05-28_032100.png

2022-05-28_023453.png

What is this secret?

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I am. But it's been so long it's hard to remember those things, so I was hoping someone else would answer. Well, let's see what I can do.

The last crystal is back at the entrance to seafloor town. If you got it, then you're only missing the one in the final dungeon.

The secret is just plot stuff. What they talk about in cutscenes.

You may require going back to the slums to trigger some events and recruit the thief before getting star sand. If you already have her, try going back to seafloor town to look for events or do the same in the desert town.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Anyone got a full save for the gallery?
This one is too slow paced to play compared to the rest of the series.

Or can tell me what to edit where?

Trashlish

Aug 6, 2017
Hello, I'm loking for the horny liquid, for the Hscene with Rinnyan its the only scene I have left, does anyone know where I can find it ?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes