2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

StormXP

May 1, 2020
The same month as you need to go through the dungeon with the Teflon Golem. If you already went through it and started the next chapter, you missed her.

And about the tentacle root. Yes, you only need one.

Thank you, well, if you already missed it, it’s not worth it and start all over again for this)

Trashlish

Aug 6, 2017
Hello, Im stuck at the second month I recruted Barbara, and Rosalie, went to the sewer beat the boss, and now I cant do anything else. Can someone give me any clue ?

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
For the first one, you need to have the last lewd alchemy item and be on the last month before you talk to the person.

For the second one,I think that's another lewd item thing? Rinnyan is the dojo girl who keeps challenging you in frontier village.

Reactions: StormXP

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
For the first one, you need to have the last lewd alchemy item and be on the last month before you talk to the person.

For the second one,I think that's another lewd item thing? Rinnyan is the dojo girl who keeps challenging you in frontier village.
Don't think it is a lewd item for the latter one, rather the girl outside the dojo will tell you of an item that may help calm down Rinnyan

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Don't think it is a lewd item for the latter one, rather the girl outside the dojo will tell you of an item that may help calm down Rinnyan
I don't really remember that part very well, but it may be the case.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017

You know, at this point you may as well bit the bullet and write an actual Walkthrough. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Gummiel

StormXP

May 1, 2020
I gave her an item and she joined the group, and then what should I do?

2022-05-22_153959.png
How to go through the desert, if you go straight all the time, then over time you will be returned back

in the desert for must find the bandits, and take the item from them.

Zephie is important to the plot or is she just for the sake of the scene?

Last edited:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I gave her an item and she joined the group, and then what should I do?

View attachment 1824688
How to go through the desert, if you go straight all the time, then over time you will be returned back

in the desert for must find the bandits, and take the item from them.

Zephie is important to the plot or is she just for the sake of the scene?
Zephie is just there for the scene and for being a really powerful party member. The desert isn't where you find the bandits, you need to go back to the initial city and check the slums. The places where you get teleported in the desert are always the same, so you can eventually find your way via trial and error. It mostly just has some hidden items.

Trashlish

Aug 6, 2017
Hello, Im stuck at the second month I recruted Barbara, and Rosalie, went to the sewer beat the boss, and now I cant do anything else. Can someone give me any clue ?
sorry to insist, but im about to uninstall the game, so I figured i'd ask a last time, does someone know what can I do to proceed to the 3rd month after clearing this zone ?

1653257896926.png 1653258155046.png

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes