2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So ... where are the sewers? (Lol, if anyone is still following this thread)

The guy in the pub complains about the Big Slime in the sewers but I can't find the entrance anywhere.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
First, check the notice board in the chapter start location and read all the articles just to make sure, then talk to everyone in the city, then you'll be able to go down the place on the southeast end of the city that's being blocked by someone at the moment, but you'll need to go to the forest dungeon, recruit a character, and fight a boss before you're able to proceed there.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You need to check the sign on the first area you start the chapter, then go to Yukana and talk to everyone, then leave the town and you'll see new options of places to go.

Reactions: Erosuke69

Erosuke69

Dec 27, 2019
I believe that's the one where you need to check several objects around the mansion to get a few fights before you can progress.
how you did it i fight just with 3 picture, bear and armor and nothing happend cant find more for fight

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I think there is also a jar one? Not sure, but you can also check the east wing (the place where the "witch" was) because that's where you continue after beating the objects. If you go there and can't progress, that means you missed something and need to check the mansion more.

Erosuke69

Dec 27, 2019
I think there is also a jar one? Not sure, but you can also check the east wing (the place where the "witch" was) because that's where you continue after beating the objects. If you go there and can't progress, that means you missed something and need to check the mansion more.
In this room cant see any object to fight i was presssing z like a maniac but nothing

well i dont know why but get bug lol
start a new game and in the library was a red book that was missing to kill
i hope can finally continue without more problems :/
Captura de pantalla (512).png

Last edited:

bfl972

Mar 20, 2019
hello guy i have a problem i defeated kathryne and take the three dungeon proof but i don't know what to do after that

MiesPies13

Nov 6, 2020
Is Barbra a time locked character? I'm on chapter 5 and have been talking to her every month but nothing has changed.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
All of their games are part of one coherent plotline and this game is the very first one that started everything, as Kinni said.

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
How do we unlock all companions? The developer notes says there are 25 but I only have 23
Edit: I forgot about the 2 mercenaries

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hmm I am lacking one energy orb for the Crystal Forest(one of the dungeons you can get to with the Pioneer carriage) Think I got one from each of North and left side, so assuming there is one on each side (from the earliest fork in the path), it should be on the right side? I just can't find one there at all. Anyone can help there?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes