2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
how do you beat that time golem in the crystal temple? he gets faster every turn.... I can't keep up and heal his damage if he's eventually faster than i can heal the damage he does prior round.... what am I missing? my four non healers do 300+ damage a person? how much hp does he have? is there an item to slow him down?
all right just found out the way to beat this monster
basically with brute strength, so no trick like slowing it down or anything fancy
first of all stock up special healing shower or manchu peach, you need it
my char is around level 30 (MC lvl 31 (toys), Anita lvl 32, kirsten lvl 28, kathryn lvl 28, manami lvl 30)
if you look at the enemy, it wield a sword, which give a clue that the enemy deal slash damage, so wear anything that prevent slash no matter how weak the defense. in this case, im wearing chain shirt.
enemy attack are slash, bomb and time stop, his time stop attack fortunately, is a slash too so slash prevention work. agility up is a MUST.
honestly im prepared to use mana replenish item, but seems like no need, with anita guild master/dragon cut sword, and kirsten mossy battleaxe, it died before you ran out of mana, use both of their strongest, with the help of kathryn arm up

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
other unexplored region boss easier than the crystal palace, against second unexplored region boss, just wear aggressive appeal, for the third, just use sporty line (you can still get stun but his attack damage is a joke)

unfortunately i cant beat singularity with my current level. he has beam skill that deal around 250+ which i dont know what attribute it is, certainly its not pierce nor dark/demon nor holy/light, he also has another beam that has death attribute, other skill is all elega and tentacle that cause horny. too many variation that i cant think of any counter other than raising level and defense

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
wow, amazing
this game just tell us to beat 8 side boss just to meet miko that ask you for password that basically no clue for that

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
For the Futanari Seed, you need to have Katherine as a party member. Have you perhaps missed her?

Also, the password appears after the credits when you beat the game.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
Ohh, its katherine the phantom thief? Well i do beat her in sea cave, where will she show up next?

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
Anyway, i manage to beat singularity, but need maria (which mean final month) and item that basically obtain after 70 corruption. It should be easier protagonist using sword or staff or any high damage build. Manami h scene needed for her ultimate skill and equipped with half mana consumption. Level around 30 to 35.

Honestly i already prepared for my protagonist to be useless when using toys as weapon but never expect to be this useless:cry:. Against ordinary mob, toys are ok but against boss, really bad even with element advantage since their base attack really bad

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
After beating her in sea cave, Katherine is at beginner dungeon. She's also a really, really good character, by the way.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I used both of them in my party to beat the ultimate bonus boss. I think they're pretty comparable to each other, and Katherine is also just really good in random battles.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i use toys and basically only have 3 skill which is 2 heal and 1 horny state removed skill
and im on level 50 after crazy metal heart grinding
do other weapon also has 3 skill only?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Nope. This is another reason why Toys is the very hard mode. Other weapons start the game with at least two skills already, and they gain new skills about as often as the ordinary characters do.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
welp, it cant be helped, but seems to be ok since game like this tend to have weak protag compared to its follower

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
If you want to see something really silly, try starting a game on Very Easy mode. Stella starts with endgame skills and equipment already, it's ridiculous.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
If you want to see something really silly, try starting a game on Very Easy mode. Stella starts with endgame skills and equipment already, it's ridiculous.
Sounds like truth in advertising to me then! o3ob

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
it seems like the maximum level you can get skill for all of companion is 40, i didnt get any skill after level 40
a location inside last dungeon where you fought 3 black nyan who guard a treasure and a portal. that small area is the only place you can encounter 2 metal heart. after doing a few battle, my party level reach around 50 and singularity and last boss are like a joke

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes