RPGM - Completed - Lady Knight Saga -The Woman Knight and the Tale of the Dragon- [v1.07] [Tsukinomizu Project]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

I don't even want to write a review for this because this game is boring to me. it works and some effort was put in so i'll give it Average rating.

THE BAD
    but i don't enjoy this at all, too many playable characters, too battle focused, it crazy how fast we run out of mana...making you need to grind a lot to level up and get enough energy to end fights before it becomes a problem....

also there is no screen for what quests you have. so if you stop playing you might forget what the main quest is. or where an NPC for a side quest was.

the things i liked the most in this was.
    being rewarded for being corrupt (you gain access to chests and dressers (stealing) if you are corrupt enough)
    also the in between areas. where it turns into a visual novel like screen and you can select where to go.

CORRECTIONS
    having read other reviews. i have to mention when people lie...
    it is a turn based RPG. there is no such thing as "clunky" controls. in fact. the vast majority of people i see use that word have no idea what they are talking about...

and no easy full screen? Alt+enter works now just like it has worked with games since the 1990s...

Overall
    if you want a normal grindy RPG that occasionally has hentai. then this may be for you. i wasn't able to finish this game personally and dropped it out of boredom.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

BakaBaka121

Tsukinomizu has always been unique in its own way, with its fun art style, focus on tentacles and light hearted tone.

However Lady Knight saga shows its age. The game was made on an older RTP and lacks features like easy fullscreen, auto battling, skipping text etc. The battles can end in straight game overs and saving is liemited.

The art lacks some of the charm that the studio gains in Lily Knight saga and onwards, not enough bloating and reactions don't seem that fulfilling.

Overall this has been the weakest New moon label game to me, and I dare say, might only be worth plugging in the full save to just enjoy the gallery and be done.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Onyxdime

This game, like so many H-RPG Maker products from the early 2010's, is really showing its age.

The battle system is clunky, encounters are far too common and frustrating, and the plot is uninteresting.

The sole redeeming feature of this game is its artwork - which can easily be viewed by clicking on 'Graphics' from within the game folder, saving you the time and hassle of playing this.