Seeking Is there a survival crafting game out there?

SlashofRuneterra

Mar 28, 2020
Hi all. This is my first time actually posting anything so I apologize if I'm doing something wrong.
Anywho I was wondering if theres any adult survival crafting games out there in the veins of Terraria/Minecraft/Portal knights/Conan Exiles/Ark Survival.
I like most of those games but they all don't really convey a gritty desperate survival situation in my opinion. I really just like the sandbox genre in general with things like Degrees of Lewdity, but I am looking for something to be able to build and craft and survive that is hopefully not a RPG maker game. I like rpg maker games but I am hoping for more verticality.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you in advance

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
AI-Shoujo isn't hard and gritty, but the repack does have a optional survival mod included. It's very big and awkward to download though, if you use them I'd get the (the latest R version not SR).

SlashofRuneterra

Mar 28, 2020
AI-Shoujo isn't hard and gritty, but the repack does have a optional survival mod included. It's very big and awkward to download though, if you use them I'd get the (the latest R version not SR).
Tried it but it won't run on my toaster of a PC, it does look interesting though thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

phinot

Mar 14, 2021
Have you tried modding Conan Exiles? There are some mods on the steam workshop which really create the hard gritty survival aspect unlike the actual difficulty adjustments the vanilla game offers. Plus you can add some sex mods to it as well.

DrFumiya

Dec 23, 2020
by is pretty good. It is like Minecraft and Terraria.

Reactions: Nishee

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ecchi & Craft is being checked to see if it's allowed here, it may (and has already) take some time. Might want to wait with the repeated posts about it and see what happens.

sevenstar

Mar 10, 2018
Tame It also has survival, material collecting and crafting elements as well. It may be a bit more linear than most other games of this type though.

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
by is pretty good. It is like Minecraft and Terraria.
I don't suppose you know of a way to uncensor the game in Ecchi & Craft? o_.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't suppose you know of a way to uncensor the game in Ecchi & Craft? o_.
There's a partial decensor here, I think made using bits from the uncensored trial version. Maybe the longest rule (1.)7 check ever...

Reactions: Nishee