EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ269660_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A sudden earthquake destroyed Azumi's house. But living in a forest is very dangerous. She need to build a new house before the monsters' raid.
You play as a girl who needs to quickly rebuild her house in the forest. Gather resources, fight monsters, build a house, sell resources for money, and buy "special" goods.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-25
Release Date: 2022-08-20
Developer: ChimeraZak -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

v2.5 & 2.35

RJ269660_img_smp1.jpg RJ269660_img_smp2.jpg RJ269660_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 22, 2018
How should I make the character naked and also How should I get unlimited health, invincibility and inventory to compelte the objective of the game? is there a walkthrough ?
You can make the character"s" naked by using the wardrobe. It will appear after upgrading your house.
I don't know if there is a cheat, but the walkthrough is simple: collect wood, stone and slime pieces, and sell the other mob drops to earn money to buy/upgrade.
Dildo is not suggested to buy too early as it will slow the game process by inserting an anime while sleeping.

Edit:
For ver.1.6, there are too many bugs, such as “b” button will crush the game, no saving function, no woods nor stones on the map.
Those bugs make the game worse then before. I prefer only use the gallery.

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Is this one of those games where rapes are just a bad ending?

I've never understood that. You want to focus on what happens AFTER the girl gets impregnated. How she reacts. The consequences.

The game concept should totally be "rebuild your house, but each time you become knocked up your big belly makes you clumsier, slowing down your building speed. Also, each time you give birth to a monster baby, you need to build a bigger house - each baby's room needs to be furnished with special materials specific to the father's race. Therefore monster rapes are something best minimized, not because of game over, but because getting pregged up over and over makes it more difficult and time-consuming to reach the win objective.

Of course, the high score is based on who can complete the biggest house, so while staying childless lets you win quickly, you need to start a family to really win the game..."

Amarthanor

Jun 15, 2018
whenever i press right arrow in the inventory or at trade the game gives me index out of bound error and terminates

Last edited:
Reactions: combo_69

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Is this one of those games where rapes are just a bad ending?

I've never understood that. You want to focus on what happens AFTER the girl gets impregnated. How she reacts. The consequences.

The game concept should totally be "rebuild your house, but each time you become knocked up your big belly makes you clumsier, slowing down your building speed. Also, each time you give birth to a monster baby, you need to build a bigger house - each baby's room needs to be furnished with special materials specific to the father's race. Therefore monster rapes are something best minimized, not because of game over, but because getting pregged up over and over makes it more difficult and time-consuming to reach the win objective.

Of course, the high score is based on who can complete the biggest house, so while staying childless lets you win quickly, you need to start a family to really win the game..."

I feel like we need a cheat of avoid being pregnant

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ok so uh... building a fence makes it so u cant sleep anymore or build anything.... WHY? 1575118495587.png like my bed gone yo what lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock the last 2 items from the shop ?
When you find the cowgirl in the forrest. You'll encounter her, when you enter the forest, and you hear distinct sex noises. Go far right. Be prepared for what you have to kill though. Wasn't exactly easy to get rid of 'em on hard mode.

ok so uh... building a fence makes it so u cant sleep anymore or build anything.... WHY? like my bed gone yo what lol
Known soft lock. An early post mentioned this. You circumvent this, when you buy the home first, and then the fence.

EDIT: I also noticed the game has a crude day and night cycle. Everytime you re-enter the forest and you leave, some things change at home. Also, has anyone found out how to trigger new monsters? Screenshots suggest there is more to explore. But I feel like I hit the end.

Reactions: Gabaw
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes