kingmich

May 21, 2017
When you find the cowgirl in the forrest. You'll encounter her, when you enter the forest, and you hear distinct sex noises. Go far right. Be prepared for what you have to kill though. Wasn't exactly easy to get rid of 'em on hard mode.

Known soft lock. An early post mentioned this. You circumvent this, when you buy the home first, and then the fence.

EDIT: I also noticed the game has a crude day and night cycle. Everytime you re-enter the forest and you leave, some things change at home. Also, has anyone found out how to trigger new monsters? Screenshots suggest there is more to explore. But I feel like I hit the end.
ah your right i just notice the post over it thanks for the info how ever

Issun

Jun 3, 2017
Any clue what the "Mysterious Box" does?

EDIT: Ah, spawns a little interaction spot next to the trader - Only appears at "night" though

Reactions: Gabaw

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
You can get stuck in an endless masturbation loop if you are defeated while hitting 'c' (I think that's the trigger, anyway).

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I cant even tell if I won or not, I have bought all 3 items from the trader and the cow girls house is built but there is nothing to say that I won. Someone said there are new enemies I think but its the same ones for me all the time. Build menu says enough on both spots so i assuming the game is finished without any kind of win screen to tell you that there is nothing else to find.

Aug 9, 2019
Any clue what the "Mysterious Box" does?

EDIT: Ah, spawns a little interaction spot next to the trader - Only appears at "night" though
For anyone wondering, it's not next to the trader but next to the cow girl.

Edit: it's also next to the trader, lmao.

So, here's what it does:
Futa content next to the trader when she's available, and next to the cow girl during "evening" and "night" (when the girl is in the house, either sleeping or walking around, not getting milked)

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Is this one of those games where rapes are just a bad ending?

I've never understood that. You want to focus on what happens AFTER the girl gets impregnated. How she reacts. The consequences.

The game concept should totally be "rebuild your house, but each time you become knocked up your big belly makes you clumsier, slowing down your building speed. Also, each time you give birth to a monster baby, you need to build a bigger house - each baby's room needs to be furnished with special materials specific to the father's race. Therefore monster rapes are something best minimized, not because of game over, but because getting pregged up over and over makes it more difficult and time-consuming to reach the win objective.

Of course, the high score is based on who can complete the biggest house, so while staying childless lets you win quickly, you need to start a family to really win the game..."
Unfortunately for you, some find the act of child-rearing not to be at all sexually arousing.

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
Is it just me or the enemies do seem a bit... overclocked?

Seriously. The attack is slow, interruptible, cannot be performed while moving, completely locks you in place and the actual hitbox only lingers for the first few frames, while the enemies, they zoom around like fruit flies, hitting you dozens of times each second while shamelessly taking full advantage of temporary invulnerability they get after being hit. This is a nightmare.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Also, has anyone found out how to trigger new monsters? Screenshots suggest there is more to explore. But I feel like I hit the end.
I cant even tell if I won or not, I have bought all 3 items from the trader and the cow girls house is built but there is nothing to say that I won.
The end-game is unlocking gallery at title screen I think, after buying and building all the things.

Reactions: atdapfknhn

Grunsk

Jan 23, 2018
Is this one of those games where rapes are just a bad ending?

I've never understood that. You want to focus on what happens AFTER the girl gets impregnated. How she reacts. The consequences.

The game concept should totally be "rebuild your house, but each time you become knocked up your big belly makes you clumsier, slowing down your building speed. Also, each time you give birth to a monster baby, you need to build a bigger house - each baby's room needs to be furnished with special materials specific to the father's race. Therefore monster rapes are something best minimized, not because of game over, but because getting pregged up over and over makes it more difficult and time-consuming to reach the win objective.

Of course, the high score is based on who can complete the biggest house, so while staying childless lets you win quickly, you need to start a family to really win the game..."
I like your idea, and I think it's unfortunate that there are very few games that do any of these things.

An elaborate bad ending can do wonders too, imo. I can think of certain games that might have been a lot hotter if instead of getting a standard bad ending, you get a part of the game where you'll be trained as a slave or some similar situation. You won't be able to complete the game afterwards, but it can be a grand experience nonetheless.

Jul 9, 2017
For such a small game it's amazing how fun it is, just get used to the music cause it seems repetitive

Edit: Game softlocks if you build the fence first, I see this game was rushed and I stand corrected
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So the game is complete, I just stumbled into a softlock when I tried the jap. version........

Christ, do developers even test their shit anymore?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
I have play this game and build all i could but i dont see any "Knock up" version on the main character how it many people here describe. so what must i do to have any monster children?

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes