TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah very short 1-shot type of game. I didn't think that type of game would be on DLsite.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone find out if the fence actually DOES anything? After I found out about the day/night cycle, I restarted in hopes that I might trigger some kind of "monsters sneak up on you in bed late at night" thing before the fence is built, but so far no such thing as happened. Shame, too- that would've been kinky, hehe.

Reactions: SrZurdo

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
he is gonna start a new project name is Dungeon Masterhe says there are 32 different animation also there will be 4 different race and 8 different enemy type shortly it means there will be 8 animation for each race i am waiting his new project this guy is very talented

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Or just... not include pregnancy stuff at all. There is an over-abundance of games that cater to your kink as it is. I, for one, am thrilled to have a nice little game that DOESN'T include that at all.
well thats would be up to the game developer. idk why you would think cutting out an option would before the betterment of a game when you as the player could choose not to experience it by turning it off?

also, thats really not true. the amount of games that do pregnancy justice is few a far between. most of them are just pregnancy ending with no bearing on gameplay, and even then a lot of games featuring it are not good at all. and there's really not as many games with pregnancy as you think there is. quantity=/=quality

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
well thats would be up to the game developer. idk why you would think cutting out an option would before the betterment of a game when you as the player could choose not to experience it by turning it off?
It isn't "cutting out" if it's not there in the first place. The time and effort it'd take to add such things could go towards other things, instead. Adding more creatures and balancing the gameplay so it's less grindy, for example. Create new events and house upgrades; add some alternate outfits perhaps. I'd much rather it go towards things like that.

also, thats really not true. the amount of games that do pregnancy justice is few a far between. most of them are just pregnancy ending with no bearing on gameplay, and even then a lot of games featuring it are not good at all. and there's really not as many games with pregnancy as you think there is. quantity=/=quality
Regardless of whether it's, as you say, "done right", an over-abundance of games do have pregnancy in them and virtually all of them don't give any way to disable it entirely. Hell, there are a number of games that are entirely built around the concept, much to the chagrin of those of us that would otherwise enjoy the gameplay and sex scenes. Given the work it'd take to implement it to the "quality" you seem to want, it is very unlikely it would be given an optional toggle to disable it. And I really, really don't want to see another game I actually like to some degree ruined with a feature/kink I can't disable.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
It isn't "cutting out" if it's not there in the first place. The time and effort it'd take to add such things could go towards other things, instead. Adding more creatures and balancing the gameplay so it's less grindy, for example. Create new events and house upgrades; add some alternate outfits perhaps. I'd much rather it go towards things like that.
well thats would be up to the game developer.
Regardless of whether it's, as you say, "done right", an over-abundance of games do have pregnancy in them
there's really not as many games with pregnancy as you think there is.
Its really not that hard to do. changing exp values? THE HUMANITY! :v and for this game they barely tested it at all, the glitches in this game are so easy to spot. they didn't care. so thats just this game's dev being lazy.

Given the work it'd take to implement it to the "quality" you seem to want, it is very unlikely it would be given an optional toggle to disable it.
How much work is that exactly? you make it sound like they would have to slave over it when they dont.

Hell, there are a number of games that are entirely built around the concept, much to the chagrin of those of us that would otherwise enjoy the gameplay and sex scenes.
Words I live by: "Not everything is for everybody." Not counting farm breeder games (of which there's like 4 of them), the number of games that focus on pregnancy as the main kink and concept that i've found can be counted on 1 hand.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Your quotes got all kinds of messed up there.

In any case, have you ever coded anything? Trust me, there's a lot more involved than you probably think.

And,

Words I live by: "Not everything is for everybody."
Quite ironic, seeing as how you are arbitrarily demanding this dev incorporate your preferred kink into a game that doesn't seem to have any intention of involving it in the first place. Just accept that this game isn't what you're looking for and move on.

Not counting farm breeder games (of which there's like 4 of them), the number of games that focus on pregnancy as the main kink and concept that i've found can be counted on 1 hand.
First of all, breeder games count, even if they don't incorporate your fetish exactly the way you'd want them to. Secondly, you're moving the goalposts- first it was "they don't involve pregnancy", then it was "they don't involve it the way I want them to", and now it's "they're not literally built around the exact way I want my preferred fetish incorporated into a game". I got news for ya buddy, when you go that deep, it's equally applicable to plenty of people, myself included. No game made by another person is likely to be *perfect* for you, especially when you're not paying for it- unless you make it yourself, and even that's iffy considering how much work it is.

All this is pointless anyway, as I'm pretty sure the dev isn't even reading this thread.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Your quotes got all kinds of messed up there.

In any case, have you ever coded anything? Trust me, there's a lot more involved than you probably think.

And,

Quite ironic, seeing as how you are arbitrarily demanding this dev incorporate your preferred kink into a game that doesn't seem to have any intention of involving it in the first place. Just accept that this game isn't what you're looking for and move on.

First of all, breeder games count, even if they don't incorporate your fetish exactly the way you'd want them to. Secondly, you're moving the goalposts- first it was "they don't involve pregnancy", then it was "they don't involve it the way I want them to", and now it's "they're not literally built around the exact way I want my preferred fetish incorporated into a game". I got news for ya buddy, when you go that deep, it's equally applicable to plenty of people, myself included. No game made by another person is likely to be *perfect* for you, especially when you're not paying for it- unless you make it yourself, and even that's iffy considering how much work it is.

All this is pointless anyway, as I'm pretty sure the dev isn't even reading this thread.
Specifically for this game, or rather the hypothetical that was getting tossed around (that wasnt even started by me), when it comes to coding, changing exp values is literally nothing compared to other things that are essential to a game's code. exp values for different modes has literally been a feature in games for years now, its nothing so complicated that its easy to fuck up. (Tbf if you're fucking exp values and distribution of all things, god knows what else is wrong with the game).

For one, all those breeders games are literally the same game by no exaggeration which is why i didnt count. Im not kidding, thats why i didnt count. if you played one of them, you actually played the rest. the four is essentially 1.

Two, not having a certain kink in the game does not mean i wont play it. i dont only play games with pregnancy, so this game is certainly also for me, i dont lack enjoyment because of the many things i like aren't in the game. You on the other hand show revulsion of even the idea of a toggle feature. just the mere existence of a kink in a game's code that you could avoid rubs you the wrong way. Im certainly not the one here the quote needs applying to. I've been in your shoes before, playing a game where the game tells me there's certain kinks in the game i gag at and asks me or has settings to turn them off. i dont immediately delete the game, i just turn them off and enjoy it without them without missing anything. so I share your issues, i just dont turn my nose up at games for having them. See, this whole thing is basically a "you" problem. A game not having my kinks is not a negative, a game having my kinks is the cherry on top, not the cake itself.

And I resent "arbitrarily demanding this dev incorporate your preferred kink into a game" bs statement. nowhere did I "demand" this dev to do such. Again it was a hypothetical (which again, i didn't start) that was getting tossed around. There's no need to strawman me.

Suke_S

Dec 12, 2019
Can someone tell me how tokeep going? I have found the cow girl and cleared the area multiple times, and I read here that you can find or purchase a mistery box, but only at night, but eeevery time I enter and exit the forest to make it night time, the seller girl disappiers, and I can't enter the forest. pwp

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have found the cow girl and cleared the area multiple times, and I read here that you can find or purchase a mistery box, but only at night...
The box is the last item in her inventory dildo, miking machine then the box. I think it's when you've build (and maybe bought) everything it unlocks. What you get from the box is at night, not when you can buy it.

Edit - One thing you get from it at night...

Last edited:
Reactions: Suke_S
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes