aids543

May 12, 2019
every on go to this link and boom free patrons all according to other peoples kindness posting(the post are not automatic meaning if no human put them there the patroon wouldn't be there) also they might not go by there name so if you cant find them search the game

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Keep forgetting yiff, the one patreon I used to check there regularly never gets updated... But you can get My Forrest Home 1.6 from there.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Changelog doesnt look like it lists anything different from the last version that I played.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's getting better and better. I can see some potential. But settings can not be saved, controls have changed, and now that locations are not randomly generated it's getting impossible to return (and it's grindy). Are we not supposed to return? Also it crashed in the cave (tried to go to the right, found an empty room, then was going right-down) and it crashed on scene change.

UPD: so, after it crashed my resolution change is suddenly saved, but I have no idea why it always was 1x before. I think collected items were not lost? I liked previous build where you were supposed to return home (5 times IIRC?).

EDIT: typo :poop:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But settings can not be saved...
Changing the settings from the menu doesn't save, but doing it in-game seems to. A crash in the caves has been fixed, but I guess it's not that particular one or it's for the next update. Returning home alive does seem like it could be a problem.

Edit - Looks like dying might not cost you anything (except clothes). Collected some slime then let the enemies kill me, and still the same amount after. So that's one easy way to return home.

Last edited:

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I get this Error after I unzip, into a Folder Start the Game and Press C to start the Game. (Enter didnt worked)

of Step Event0
for object GAME:

Unable to find any instance for object index '0' name 'O_Player'
at gml_Object_GAME_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_GAME_Step_0 (line -1)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I get this Error after I unzip, into a Folder Start the Game and Press C to start the Game.
Pressing B on a controller crashes the game too. Stick to the used keys I guess Z, X and I. As fdgfgdfdgfgfddgf said there's a lot of errors.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Jaggzer

Jul 28, 2018
I've build the fence first and was stuck, could not build anything else :/
I hope that the game gets fixed in the near future, cause the concept and gameplay is really nice.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've build the fence first and was stuck, could not build anything else...
Build the house first, it's a old bug from the previous version here.

Found something that may or may not be useful, the developers...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Added an arrow to mark the house.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What I hate most is unchangeable keybindings, and not just because I am playing on a QWERTZ-keyboard, but because I prefer to play one-handed (for obvious reasons).

Besides that, "T" is right next to "Z", which is a nuisance because it breaks things if you press "T" more than twice (you can't use items like dildo or mysterious box anymore once it reaches a count over 1).
So, there are two or three solutions:
1. Rebind that key to a less accessible area
2. Make it so unique items can't be cheated if you already possess them
3. Allow players to make their own keybindings

I think 1 would be the easiest to do, though 2 would be a more permanent solution. 3 is kinda 1 just better and even more player-friendly.

Reactions: icollectsouls
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes