• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Ok, since no one answered, and since this is actually vital to game progression, *ahem*...

WHERE DO YOU FIND WOOD AND STONE?!

Ollie314

Nov 14, 2017
I just downloaded version 1.6 and I cant seem to collect ANY wood or stone no matter how many times I go into the woods or how far I go. just none drops, like...ever. what am I doing wrong?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Maybe wood and stone doesnt exist in 1.6
That explains, why the game has cheats and you got the full house, if you build it, instead of the beginning wood hut.

But dunno.

Jun 21, 2018
It would be better if the older version (1.2) would be optionally re-uploaded aswell. I don't know about the other newer ones, but at least It's not as buggy and you can complete it the legit. The only downside is that it doesn't have a few of the newer animations

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
keeps randomly crashing for me
Pressing the wrong button at the wrong time can crash the game, and many other things. The developer has 1.7 ready to go which should (hopefully) have a lot of it fixed, but they're waiting to see if patreons want some story added first.

In the meantime here...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Game crashes when trying to change language or resolution.
Working for me. But pressing a key that isn't used there might crash the game, don't press any key other than the arrows, Z and X. Pressing B on my control pad in the settings will crash it the game, and I instinctually press it to go back...

Otherwise if your trying it from the main menu maybe try from the in-game settings instead or vise-versa.

Reactions: ch_b_l

ch_b_l

Apr 30, 2017
Yep, it worked.
After that got stuck in wall and soft-loked the game when trying to go back to previous zone. This game looks promising but a pretty buggy mess so far...

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So wait how do you get gold now? The merchant girl wont come back to the house till I build a fence but the fence takes 50 gold to build so is there another way to get gold now?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
has to disable the cheat ??
I don't really understand your question, so I'll guess:
If you by chance used "T" more than once and broke something, you'll have to start a new game (if it didn't get fixed).
If you mean you don't want to cheat, then don't, you can't disable the keybindings for them as far as I know it.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes