ulryus

Mar 26, 2018
I don't really understand your question, so I'll guess:
If you by chance used "T" more than once and broke something, you'll have to start a new game (if it didn't get fixed).
If you mean you don't want to cheat, then don't, you can't disable the keybindings for them as far as I know it.
I wanted to disable to play the game clean without cheating

Jul 14, 2017
So wait how do you get gold now? The merchant girl wont come back to the house till I build a fence but the fence takes 50 gold to build so is there another way to get gold now?
if you find the merchant chick in the haystack,on the far left in the cave area alllll the way down to the spike floors continue left you'll find a goblin fucking,talk an you'll end up in an area where you can sell stuff

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
From one of the reviews:

3: IMPREGNATION mechanic - It'd be nice to see that if a monster creampies your character, she sometimes gets a swollen belly the next day which slows her down and makes her lust rise faster, then having her give birth the next time she goes to bed. Now that on its own would be enough to satisfy me, but this could be made into a further survival mechanic: if you instead give birth in a monster pen, you get a resource-producing critter who turns food into crafting materials every few days, but will try to fuck mommy when she goes to check on her harvest. Naughty, risky and useful.
FANTASTIC :):):)

Of course, more children means more mouths to feed. Better be careful or you're caught fucking all day long

Reactions: SirDregan

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I would wish, the goblin girl and the fairy? one with the goblins would have some animations too, like the MC. Not like this actually endless one sex animation. :/

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
So stupid question, How do you get the money to make the fences so you can get the merchant girl?
If you found the goblin village, they have a merchant whom you can sell stuff to.

I also would like to know how to get the milking machine. I suspect I need a crafting table, but the only "crafting" table I'm aware of is the one for the house, fence, etc.

ReddoNyokki

Feb 16, 2019
How does the Shop work? i got the dildo but the rest seems unredeemable? how do i unlock those items?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
This is a clone of the forest of the blue skin game. Which made me think if this is not the same author but on the official website there are no mentions of this game so probably it's a clone.

• Angry
Reactions: dudibudi

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
This is a clone of the forest of the blue skin game. Which made me think if this is not the same author but on the official website there are no mentions of this game so probably it's a clone.
Only because it's pixel art and contains "Forest" in its name?
You don't seem to know what actual clones are, because these are two different games.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes