Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I really wanted to enjoy this but I keep running into a bug when you "die" your character just falls through the floor and you can't continue playing. Really frustrating.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Anyone know where the copper ore is? Found what I assume is the next upgrade, metal ore, but not copper :/

ZithL

Jul 14, 2018
You get it from the goblin guard at the front of the goblin village after "rescuing" her sister/friend from getting sexed by goblins. After you return her to the village, just talk to the guard again, and she'll drop it. I accidentally sold that black ore and now cant make the forge so F me

Reactions: TheImage

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
having a hard time playing this game I get the claw and then die but then it bugs out and I have to work on getting everything back again and again every time I die

Eve Roe

Jul 17, 2018
Ive collected all the resources, and they dont respawn, so I cant build anymore, and the merchants dont sell anything, tried a few different saves, same issue

Last edited:

TheClownstorm

Jun 2, 2018
This is the official update info from the Patreon on 1.9
- Now the locations are complete.
- All NPCs are added and have dialogs.
- Added boss, battle with him, and the scene after losing.
- Added forge and the ability to upgrade weapons.
- Changed HP for monsters.
- Added more stones and wood to the forest, as well as the merchant now sells it (Maybe in the old saves she will not have wood)
- Added a new way to get a "strange box".
- Added game ending.

Also heres a save for people who just want the lewd scenes
Goes in C:\Users***\AppData\Roaming\My_forest_home

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Kill plant and vines still attack. Bugs initiate h-scene and pop up script error occurs. I really don't like the long range of the plant vines. I am a mile away fighting other creatures and that plant isn't even on my screen and still attacking with vines underneath. And speaking of off screen, The default size of the game was too big for me to even find the bar to drag the screen center and was too far up and too far left. Even when I resized it to small and drag it way down to the bottom right corner of the screen then resize it again to the size of my screen and it just jumps back to that same spot by default. I really have a hard time seeing those bugs when the screen is so small but that is the only size that works. I am confused why so many games don't have full screen options. Plenty of developers have shown that it can be done. Everything else seems to work pretty smooth. I didn't get very far in though and marked my efforts as a lost cause. So I haven't checked out any new content yet.

Sheepsters

Apr 23, 2018
Can't consume any items, and things don't seem to be working to well for me. Anyone know why by chance?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow is this really as buggy as people say? I remember about 2 updates ago, it ran fine. I think maybe there was one thing you couldn't buy before the other or you got "locked out" but other than that, it was fine.

Sounds like it's a huge step back.

Needs a mega download location. All the ones there are so slooooooow.
It's 42mb. NOPY finished in half a second with no exaggeration.

Féanorian

Dec 29, 2017
How do you do alchemy? I have built the table but cannot interact with it. Feels like i'm missing a character and i'm directly before the boss fight.

nong343

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone know where the copper ore is? Found what I assume is the next upgrade, metal ore, but not copper :/
After you save two goblin girls beaing raped in the caves, talk to the goblin girl gaurding the west side of the village and she will give you the copper as a reward

Reactions: TheImage

LellelelLELEL

Aug 16, 2017
Whenever I get defeated during exploration, I fall through the home's ground and can't interact with the game anymore :/

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... do resources not respawn? That's unfortunate.

I noticed I had a lot of wood, and assumed it would come back tomorrow, so I sold it all to buy the alchemy kit, and now I can't build anything.

... Yeah, only sell monster-drops that you can farm. Don't sell stone or wood.

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
of Draw Event
for object GAME:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_GAME_Draw_64 (line -1)
Just got past a tricky platforming section where I had to make a bunch of blind jumps, drank a milk to heal off afterwards and got this crash.
Pain in the ass.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes