iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You find her in a bush after building the fence. You can buy material from her, but you need enough wood to build said fence first.
Fortunately getting the double-jump let me into a bunch of new areas where I could get new wood.
After the merchant arrived, I still had to sell a bunch of mob-drops to buy materials though.

Aye, I tried that, whenever I drank a potion or used an item it did nothing. Which is why I'm extremely confused.
Really? They work for me.

You are adding them to your active item list, then pressing C to use them, right? (D scrolls through your items but doesn't use them)
Regeneration Potions heal you, as does milk. Milk can be reclaimed from the cow-girl when you run out. It doesn't look like you actually need the milking machine like she says, you can milk her by hand if you actually run out of milk.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Got past the awful jumping part to get to the dryad, got the chain, went to fight the cultist lady...
Game crashed, I load and it puts me back before I got the chain.

This crashing bug needs squashing, but the game just not fucking saving is a big problem too.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I fucking hate the run to the dryad. The rest of the game is fair, but this run is a fucking bullshit fuckass.

First you have to make a series of jumps to locations not on your screen. If you miss you fall into another zone and have to go back to your house (or die) so you can start over.
Second, there are sections of the wall that you can't double-jump from.
third, there's a location where instead of jumping from the safe floating platform (like the game clearly leads to you try) you have to walk forwards a bit, stand in spikes and delibirately take damage, then jump during your invincibility phase, otherwise even with the double-jump, you won't actually have the reach to get to the wall you need to cling to, and you'll fall.

This is some spiteful level design. Dev was definitely in a pissy mood when he made this one.

Also, the reason I keep losing progress. When you die, it wakes you up in your bed with your character doing the 'wake up stretch' animation after playing the 'restful sleep' noise that lets you know you've been healed.
But you didn't actually sleep, so you don't get a save-state.

Edit: Don't even bother trying to complete it. The dryad has no sex scenes, the cultist only has a loss-scene that doesn't seem to be in the gallery and the ending is just a text page saying that Azami put the chain on the door and blocked the demon back in again. There's no actual apperance with the demon or any kind of climax. You don't even get to futa-fuck the cultist after you win, she just explodes.

Also, her entire bossfight is just her firing shotgun fireballs that can't be dodged unless you're too far away to retaliate, and summoning tentacles (from an earlier enemy so it's not even a unique h-scene) that last longer and longer as the fight goes on.
Eventually she's making the entire-floor area of the boss-arena dangerous for longer than you could possibly stay in the air, so you get hit by it every single time she does it, and just have to mash your way out and heal via potions.

She also soaks up like 200 hits from the mithril axe, which kills everything else in one hit.

You basically just have to stock up on potions (sell all of your monster-parts, the bit about them being used for alchemy seems to be a lie, the table you build can't be interacted with) and just face-tank all of her attacks while healing, and mash her with your axe.

It's a pure dps race with no skill involved. Deal as much damage as you can before you run out of potions.

Yeah, first half of the game is decently well made, but the latter half is rushed and lazy.

Last edited:

reaper1207

May 20, 2017
A crate thing you have to buy from the green haired merchant girl, all those fourth materials are from merchants I think.
so basically i can't build anything because i need the fence to get the green hair girl but i need the green hair girl to build the fence?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so basically i can't build anything because i need the fence to get the green hair girl but i need the green hair girl to build the fence?
Finding the green haired girl unlocks the fence, after you build it you can get her to setup shop outside. Then you can buy the crate to make that furniture for the house.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I didn't know you had to find her to unlock the fence. That's a pain in the ass beuacse it means you need to visit her bush at least twice to recruit her.
What a pain.

Does the alchemy table not work for anyone else?
I noticed I had the alchemy ingredient-thingy still in my inventory after I built it, and I wonder if that's why it's broken.
Or maybe that whole mechanic was just never added to the game.

Either way, I don't know what you're supposed to be able to make at the alchemy table, but I beat the whole game without it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the alchemy table not work for anyone else?
Doesn't do anything for me either, don't have that item still in my inventory but do still have the crate.
i cant find the lizard village or the strange box at all
The strange box is give to you by a blond mage girl, bottom right of the caves (very rough directions). Can't help with the lizard village, after getting the claws I'm stuck going in circles.

Gmanfr

Nov 18, 2017
I pretty much finished the game, travelling to the dryad is hella hard, the lizard girl is easy, once the boss if killed, you just get set back at the stage before defeating the boss, no change in the discussion with the dryad and the lizard girl. And the alchemy post is ... useless can't do anything with it and i finished the game on its current state.

Reactions: iamnuff

Wod

Mar 4, 2020
The game is cool, it really surprised me, I hope for a new update, because a bug that inrites, is to rest in bed and the character disappear, and not save, doing so, losing progress.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I got the waking up invisible bug once, but luckily it did save. Sounds like there's at least one more update.

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
the game always crash everytime you use ur consumable item and double jumping, better wait for another update i guess

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Doesn't do anything for me either, don't have that item still in my inventory but do still have the crate.

The strange box is give to you by a blond mage girl, bottom right of the caves (very rough directions). Can't help with the lizard village, after getting the claws I'm stuck going in circles.
You go left from your house, then on the very next screen, go up. Don't take the first exit, keep going further up until you snap into another zone.
Then you go left by jumping between walls topped with brambles.

That's the suckass area I was talking about earlier where you need to make blind jumps to land on small platforms, or you fall through the floor and land in the area below.

After you get all the way across, you meet a dryad, she gives you the binding chain, then you go to the place where the demon is sealed (underground) and the mage-girl who gave you the box is there.
you have a bad bossfight and then the game ends.

Frankly, where you are now is fine. You've basically beaten the game and nothing that is left to do is actually fun.
There's only one sex scene left (where you lose against the magic cultist girl and she gives you a footjob then rides you cowgirl style) and there's no scene with the dryad, or for winning.

As far as I can tell, the Lizard village doesn't exist.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Frankly, where you are now is fine. You've basically beaten the game and nothing that is left to do is actually fun.
I should have listened but I like the mage girl so suffered through it. The dryads sprite look really good, shame nothing happens with her (yet anyway).

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes