TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Last few updates came from yiff.party, unfortunately they haven't updated since the 1.7 release post.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Only because it's pixel art and contains "Forest" in its name?
You don't seem to know what actual clones are, because these are two different games.
There is always that one guy who will always defend something regardless if its just clone I guess I found one.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
There is always that one guy who will always defend something regardless if its just clone I guess I found one.
I am not defending it, I am trying to say that you got the meaning of clones wrong, else I probably wouldn't have responded.

If you actually played both games you would have found several differences, the main one being the mechanics which makes FOBS unique (e.g. the puzzling triggers to capture enemies for the gallery).

Also, FOBS doesn't have any type of building / crafting, inventory (I mean with actual items), real interactions with other characters (dialogues), etc..

So whether you are trying to offend this game, it can also backfire by the word "clone" as it means (in a sense) "being the same", which would degrade FOBS.

(Also, as toxic as the internet might be, mostly because you can't actually hear the tone of a written sentence, I would be careful what and how you say something to certain people) (This response in itself might sound toxic though, I have to admit).

If you want to find actual clones (mechanics wise) with mostly just new textures, try searching on a mobile game platform, there should be plenty of them (though some actually develop into their own unique games).

Last edited:

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
I am not defending it, I am trying to say that you got the meaning of clones wrong, else I probably wouldn't have responded.

If you actually played both games you would have found several differences, the main one being the mechanics which makes FOBS unique (e.g. the puzzling triggers to capture enemies for the gallery).

Also, FOBS doesn't have any type of building / crafting, inventory (I mean with actual items), real interactions with other characters (dialogues), etc..

So whether you are trying to offend this game, it can also backfire by the word "clone" as it means (in a sense) "being the same", which would degrade FOBS.

(Also, as toxic as the internet might be, mostly because you can't actually hear the tone of a written sentence, I would be careful what and how you say something to certain people) (This response in itself might sound toxic though, I have to admit).

If you want to find actual clones (mechanics wise) with mostly just new textures, try searching on a mobile game platform, there should be plenty of them (though some actually develop into their own unique games).
Thank you.

Reactions: godlike123

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
were just not going to talk about how theres a point 8 now and we never got the 7.5
There don't seem to be any patreons around here, and the game on DLSite game never got updated. The last two updates came from yiff.party but they haven't updated ChimeraZak's page since 1.7 was released.

When it gets to 2.0 it's supposed to be getting a Steam release.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I hope without a censor and not like Seed of the Dead on Steam.
Their publisher is Japanese based, so even though it's on Steam there's a mosaic. Chimerazak mentioned Eroico, maybe they're going to use .

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
One to go by the sounds of it, pre-last build according to the patreon posts title.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes