• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

TheReba

Mar 23, 2019
Good idea.
But crashes everywhere.
1.- When shes horny & go top (Slide jumps)
2.- When horny bot.
But nice rework, rly rework.

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Update is quite broken.
Tried talking to the merchant and whenever I pick the Sell option, I get a crash to desktop.
Does the maker not even playtest their game???

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Another problem I've encountered: If you rescue the cow girl and haven't build the fence yet you'll immediately build a house for her, which can break some things.
So far only one crash: Unsure whether it had something to do with the cheated items or what I just said above, but the game crashed for me only once so far somewhere on the left.

Jun 21, 2018
I did a review when it was 1.2 but now the game has significantly expanded, and with new content comes move room for bugs... The devs are definitely dishing out unpolished updates. Even the options still don't save after exiting the game, that's so damn sloppy at this point. But this 1.6 seems to be more like a debug version, because you can increase and decrease hp/arousal with W,E etc buttons, so despite what it says on dlsite, they are surely must be working on patching. The world doesn't seem to be randomly generated anymore

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...so despite what it says on dlsite, they are surely must be working on patching. The world doesn't seem to be randomly generated anymore
There's the patreon change logs back here, and one for 1.6 is in the opening post. The patrons are still getting game updates, but it seems DLSite is only getting the 1.2 version.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
If I build the House, I will get the endgame House, instead of the small woodenhut, like in 1.2... is this a bug?

Jun 21, 2018
There's the patreon change logs back here, and one for 1.6 is in the opening post. The patrons are still getting game updates, but it seems DLSite is only getting the 1.2 version.
Probably because it works better. 1.2 is a bit unstable, but work around'able. 1.6 however is all over the place and is just a clusterfck so it's understandable that they shouldn't update the game in the store that is even more broken. On patreon tho they dish out unfinished content with consideration that it's experimental. Even tho 1.6 has more animations, 1.2 is still a better overall game, until they fix 1.6 to be no more broken than 1.2

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I did a review when it was 1.2 but now the game has significantly expanded, and with new content comes move room for bugs... The devs are definitely dishing out unpolished updates. Even the options still don't save after exiting the game, that's so damn sloppy at this point. But this 1.6 seems to be more like a debug version, because you can increase and decrease hp/arousal with W,E etc buttons, so despite what it says on dlsite, they are surely must be working on patching. The world doesn't seem to be randomly generated anymore
They should as long as you saved ingame atleast once, or left the game normally (not with ESC). "I" Opens the menu.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
repeat^
slimes still give cores. all the repeating monters give what they usually do. some new enemies give new drops, but no wood or stone. even in the caves.
tho did see a new character by the building table, but was unable to interact with her.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
of Step Event0
for object O_cave_spike:

Variable O_cave_spike.state(100053, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_scr_enemy_attack
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_scr_enemy_attack (line -1)
gml_Object_O_cave_spike_Step_0

got this while masturbating in the (cave area i think?)

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
Figured out the cause of the crash
When you get in an aroused state(monsters fuck you state) the game crashes
Edit: forgot to add that this only happens inside the cave

Last edited:

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
Where do I get wood and stone? Can't seem to find it anywhere, and the girl at the beginning doesn't sell anything yet.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Actually, this game has cheats in the 1.6 Version.
Just use the numbers on your keyboard. Like 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, etc.
And you can use W or E to restore Health or increase your lewd bar.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know about other cheats, here are which I know of:
Q/W - In-/decrease health
E/R - In-/decrease lust
T - Cheat items (use only once or you break things, like you are not able to use items that should be unique, like dildo)

Besides that, some may not know yet that "I" opens the menu.
Edit: Expanding onto that, you can select 3 different items to be useable in your inventory, you can swap the one your are holding with "D" and use it with "C". Edit

Just use the numbers on your keyboard. Like 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, etc.
What do they do? Atleast I don't see any difference at first glance.

Reactions: Gabaw

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I don't know about other cheats, here are which I know of:
Q/W - In-/decrease health
E/R - In-/decrease lust
T - Cheat items (use only once or you break things, like you are not able to use items that should be unique, like dildo)

Besides that, some may not know yet that "I" opens the menu.
Edit: Expanding onto that, you can select 3 different items to be useable in your inventory, you can swap the one your are holding with "D" and use it with "C". Edit

What do they do? Atleast I don't see any difference at first glance.
Dunno, I just wild pressing the buttons, and I had all Items in my inventory. ^^

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
sometimes you dont want to cheat but play the game. yeah shocking.
i knew "t" gives you all the current items in the game, but i want to build it not spawn all the items ill need.

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes