• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Suke_S

Dec 12, 2019
The box is the last item in her inventory dildo, miking machine then the box. I think it's when you've build (and maybe bought) everything it unlocks. What you get from the box is at night, not when you can buy it.

Edit - One thing you get from it at night...
But I've built everything, and the items never unlock! :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But I've built everything, and the items never unlock!
Should have at least unlocked the dildo, and unless you have to buy the dildo first the machine. No idea why it wouldn't have happened.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Fun fact: if you linger outside the house (i.e. don't go inside a house or to the field) the game slowly increases stress on the GPU until whatever's bound to happen to an overheating GPU happens. Learned that by alt-tabbing to another window and noticing 99% on GPU Usage. Could be triggered by finding the cowgirl, though, as I didn't notice anything before then.

Reactions: edgartheslayer
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah this game still has some hard bugs like being stuck in a permanent loop of masturbating if you press 'c' at the wrong time when being defeated
Or if you are defeated, randomly the game can starts crashing as you wake up. If that happens, looks like it'll be crashing forever until you restart.
Also my settings are never saved (full screen, sound volume changes) no matter how i try to close it :( would be a cool little game if it wasn't for these issues
Also another but small bug- if you hit an enemy and it lands on the corner of a block, it can become invisible or jiggly, rendering it immobile but still killable

You can definitely enjoy this game if you just keep these things in mind and be careful, they become nothing more than a little problem, absolutely avoidable

Last edited:
Reactions: HB38

ExTerMINater267

Jul 27, 2017
....Thats it? Honestly the game itself is great! Its just lackluster. Too repetitive and the end scenes of what you get is pretty upsetting. And you dont even get to have sex with the cow-girl.

Jun 21, 2018
....Thats it? Honestly the game itself is great! Its just lackluster. Too repetitive and the end scenes of what you get is pretty upsetting. And you dont even get to have sex with the cow-girl.
I liked the scenes. Also you do get to have sex with the cow girl. Gl finding out how unless you want me to spoil :D

Zano

Aug 5, 2018
Is this one of those games where rapes are just a bad ending?

I've never understood that. You want to focus on what happens AFTER the girl gets impregnated. How she reacts. The consequences.

The game concept should totally be "rebuild your house, but each time you become knocked up your big belly makes you clumsier, slowing down your building speed. Also, each time you give birth to a monster baby, you need to build a bigger house - each baby's room needs to be furnished with special materials specific to the father's race. Therefore monster rapes are something best minimized, not because of game over, but because getting pregged up over and over makes it more difficult and time-consuming to reach the win objective.

Of course, the high score is based on who can complete the biggest house, so while staying childless lets you win quickly, you need to start a family to really win the game..."
I really wish someone would make a game like that, it would be an interesting change to see.

Reactions: anedwcan and HB38

015e1

Jun 29, 2017
i dont know why but the scene with the cow girls isnt working for me. in here house i get a blank screen

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
where is ver 1.3?
You might have to try making a update request, but I think the version we've got here was from a that luckily appeared. Doesn't look like have gotten a update, just the patreons.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
whats in ver 1.3 ??
The post is locked, but according to their there is a new...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Version 2.0 will be on Steam, and their working a new game called Dungeon Master.

Reactions: Xol
3.70 star(s) 23 Votes