Seeking Is there any pixel art games like Summer Memories?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
After playing through Summer Memories...
DojinOtome also made Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord. Succumate and Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! too but they not properly translated. Kagura are making a official English version of though, just like they did for . Maybe try Forest of the Blue Skin, Succubus Affection and Eroico.

Edit - Succumate is out, and SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life is pretty good.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2018
DojinOtome also made Familiar Spirit of the Demon Lord. Succumate and Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! too but they not properly translated. Kagura are making a official English version of though, just like they did for . Maybe try Forest of the Blue Skin, Succubus Affection and Eroico.

Edit - Succumate is out, and SUMMER - Countryside Sex Life is pretty good.

so I know summer memories is on android, and man I just can't find any other game like that for android, all the good games are ren py or other types of visual novels, but no interactive pixel games, so do you know any game like those but for android?

pinkstripe

Sep 16, 2021
JoiPlay from Playstore is also pretty good, you can emulate renpy and rpgm games on it. It works on almost any rpgm game.

Jul 19, 2020
how do you emulate the game tho? like i know most ren py games are in apk, but rpgm? how does it work?
You have to install a plugin for Joiplay.
You can get those plugins from the play store.

After that, you have to download the WIN file, not the android file (APK) for any game that supports RPGM or ren py.
To extract the files on your android device, I usually use WinRar (Also known as RAR and which is also available on the play store)
So locate the file that you downloaded (Whenever your default folder for your download is, but in most cases it will be under Download)

I recommend creating a new folder on your android device and set that as your extract location when you use RAR.

If you already installed Joiplay and have the plugins.

Open the app, tap on the + sign

Name your game
You can leave version number blank
Tap choose on executable file, locate the extracted file and select the "game".exe.
You can choose your icon or leave it blank
Then Tap add.

Now you can play your RPGM or renpy games.

Keep in mind that Joiplay will not support all RPGM and Renpy games since there will be bugs or won't start at all. I suggest checking the threads if it can support joiplay.

Joiplay RPGM will have it's own cheat menu.
Joiplay RENPY will allow you to have access to the console commands.

Joiplay does not support any game that runs Unity, or WolfRPG.

Troubleshooting
1. If the game can run, but cannot load the images or find them.
2. It is likely that you need to convert your encoding on your RAR application to Japanese.
3. Easily can be solve if you extract the file again under the Japanese encoding.
4. Just go to settings and change the Non-Unicode Names Encoding)

1654621335234.png

I tried my best to explain clearly and accurate as I can.
Hope this helps or not.

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
The closest I could think of is . But I think the game is prohibited from being shared in this forum.