Is there less quality content than before?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Offcuts is great! I haven't started on the latest release yet, been too busy trying to master H5 and playing others that I support. I support all but two of those you listed. Ellie is the cutest, isn't she?
Amy's route is good but it's not as good as Nina's or Mels.

It's let down a bit because other people are a lot more involved like Kate being there for a lot of it. Loved Amy's mother though, she's hilarious.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thea Lundgren??? Don't forget that the quality of my shit posting has also improved. Wins all around!

Avaron1974 thanks! It wasn't that I was unhappy with how things were going monthly, it's that I was frustrated by stagnation. With a tight deadline you don't have much room to experiment and grow. I'd argue that no dev is truly happy with everything they put out but there is a difference between "this is good but could be better" vs "fuck, whatever, I don't have time to deal with this shit."

I remember one update I ended up using a vacation day to get off work to push out an update. Did 50 renders that day. Of course it was at 500 iterations (I do 3000 now) and looked like absolute garbage. That's what unsustainable deadlines do.
I just remember seeing you chatting on the forums and you always seemed a bit stressed.

It stood out because your banter shot through the roof at one point and it's been great since.