Is this incest or not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ADD: This is not about the rules from patreon which I think are stupid.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tainted-...hit-is-going-to-happen-v0-6-recreation.38970/

MC's parents are dead in his universe. From the OP.""" Your parents are dead, they died in a car accident and you were the driver. """

The so called "mom" says her son is dead in her universe. She was the driver who had an accident that killed him.

The so called "sister" does not know the dead son had a daughter in her universe.

The dead son's daughter knew and lived with the so called "sister" in her universe.

MC is not from the so called "mom's" womb in his universe.
MC never had a sister in his universe.
MC never had a daughter in his universe.

The dead son so called "sister" never knew or lived with the so called dead son's "daughter" in her universe.

The dead son's so called "daughter" knew about the so called "sister" and lived with her for some time in her universe.

This leaves us now with 3 different alternate universes unless the so called "grandma" is from a totally different alternate universe than all the others.

But regardless MC is not from the so called "mom's" womb, players who like true incest will get mad about games being tagged incest like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: woody554

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
MC's parents are dead in his universe. From the OP.""" Your parents are dead, they died in a car accident and you were the driver. """

The so called "mom" says her son is dead in her universe. She was the driver who had an accident that killed him.

The so called "sister" does not know the dead son had a daughter in her universe.

The dead son's daughter knew and lived with the so called "sister" in her universe.

The dead son so called "sister" never knew or lived with the so called dead son's "daughter" in her universe.

The dead son's so called "daughter" knew about the so called "sister" and lived with her for some time in her universe.

This leaves us now with 3 different alternate universes unless the so called "grandma" is from a totally different alternate universe than all the others.

But regardless MC is not from the so called "mom's" womb, players who like true incest will get mad about games being tagged incest like this.
Can you make it more confusing please, I could almost follow some of it.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020

Bassicaly from what I gather here, they are all multiverse variants whom bassicaly all share some type of genetic connection allowing them to exist in thier current universe/plane of existence. Maybe the reason this occurs is because each one had a connection to said person,who is now dead, and that MC/family member is able to fill In the deceased's MCs/ family members role. And the grandma has some type of multiverse power or god like presence. The closest example to this I can think of would be Rick and Morty and the way they hop universes to maintain a certain balance and avoid the collapsing it by existing at the same time with that universes Rick and Morty. They may not be womb birthed but by all means they share the same genetic family code that would still genetically count as incestuous reproduction if it was acted on.

Plus Rick and Morty:Another way Home is an amazing game worth checking out

Last edited:

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
However I do understand the notion of not being womb born, not being real incest.

Does sometimes kill the mood like I'm your son but not really? Like " I have his blood but I'm a clone he made and put all his sexual desires into" type situation

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you're asking because you're wondering if Patreon would consider it incest... best to assume yes. If you're asking to know how to tag it... I didn't even make it through the full post before I gave up trying to follow it.
You should try read all the way through it.
Bottom line is MC is not from that mothers womb in any way, shape or form and so is the so called "sister".
Can you make it more confusing please, I could almost follow some of it.
No I can't because that is what is in the game.

Okay as it stands now only the mother and the dead son's daughter seems to be from the same universe everyone else are from different alternate universes.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
If you're asking because you're wondering if Patreon would consider it incest... best to assume yes. If you're asking to know how to tag it... I didn't even make it through the full post before I gave up trying to follow it.
Well long story short MC was pulled into a multiverse plan, where he found most of his decease and non existent family all living together with him now, and he's able to space/time travel with this current "hotel" as thier main plane of existence.

He w
Just wants to know since they're all different universe variants, is it considered incest since thier not same universe variants as him. AKA "fakecest"

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
You want a real answer? Here's mine.

Do you want to make a game focused at the incest crowd? If yes, then why even bother with alternate dimension psuedo-incest?

Do you want to make a game that isn't focused at the incest crowd? If yes, then why skirt this close to incest to begin with?

Do you want to make a game that focuses on the story you want to tell? (I hope this is the case) If yes, then just make that game. People will find something to complain about in your game no matter what you do, trust me. Tell the story you want to tell and if someone complains that it "isn't incesty enough", then direct them to the fattest part of your ass. Personally, I'd slap the incest tag on it and call it a day.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bottom line is MC is not from that mothers womb in any way, shape or form and so is the so called "sister".

Okay as it stands now only the mother and the dead son's daughter seems to be from the same universe everyone else are from different alternate universes.
Are you asking will Patreon think it is incest (or similar)? First blush is that, yes, Patreon will most likely count it as incest - multiuniverse or not - because they can see what you are attempting to do. You then have the ability to appeal for them to reconsider "context including personal, historical or educational narrative."

If you aren't asking with regard to Patreon. It's not incest. And most who are looking for that kind of content won't see it as incest, either.

Reactions: a1fox3

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
  • [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
In short, yes, you don't need blood relations to tag something as incest.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
In Chasing Sunsets one of the two main love interests turns out to be a clone of the MC's mother, however with some genetic edits and a completely different phenotype (i.e. she looks nothing like the mother) - but from a genetic point of view she is basically a copy of the mother. And all of this without a patch. This game is on Patreon... they either don't care here or the dev of Chasing Sunsets found an actual loophole?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are you asking will Patreon think it is incest (or similar)? First blush is that, yes, Patreon will most likely count it as incest - multiuniverse or not - because they can see what you are attempting to do. You then have the ability to appeal for them to reconsider "context including personal, historical or educational narrative."

If you aren't asking with regard to Patreon. It's not incest. And most who are looking for that kind of content won't see it as incest, either.
No I am not asking because of the stupid patreon rules.

And thanks for seeing what I see.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
In Chasing Sunsets one of the two main love interests turns out to be a clone of the MC's mother, however with some genetic edits and a completely different phenotype (i.e. she looks nothing like the mother) - but from a genetic point of view she is basically a copy of the mother. And all of this without a patch. This game is on Patreon... they either don't care here or the dev of Chasing Sunsets found an actual loophole?
Patreon most likely cares, but they probably aren't aware and so they have plausible deniability. If they are made aware, they will have to consider what to do with the creator's account. Or they have already made a favorable decision for the creator "context including personal, historical or educational narrative."

Mr. Dots, who creates Dating my Daughter, is on Patreon but doesn't advertise DMD on Patreon, etc (per a gentlemen's agreement?).

Several other creators allow the users to name or change relationships of characters, thus giving them an out for Patreon.

Patreon does not want to lose the ability to process payments, and that is one of the several reasons why they do have their Community Guidelines written as such.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
From a sensible standpoint: What the fuck are you talking about?

From an anal-retentive standpoint: You never described any characters doing inter-dimensional time-travel and absolutely no description of boinking. You can't boink your alternate-universe mom if neither of you traveled... or boinked.

From a technical standpoint: Not incest.

From a genetic/horrible-defect standpoint: Very much incest.

From a Patreon standpoint: Don't even try it.

Reactions: Count Morado

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

Please never get a job writing instruction manuals. :ROFLMAO: