VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702588859647.png
She does have a nice looking sister, but perhaps I shouldn't mention that then. :D
1702588900606.png
1702588917395.png
Got to say, Alex's sister IS pretty hot... yummy!!
1702588929737.png
Alex is running around looking for that big, sharp knife...

View attachment 3173270
1702589188254.png
would she use that knife on her sister, the MC or both
1702589234698.png
Ah .. well ...
1702589265912.png
1702589285704.png
Here we go ...
1702589317270.png
Alright .. I am rearranging the kitchen cuttlery, we certainly have no knives or forks whatsoever so do not come looking!

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

CHRIST11170

Oct 13, 2022
badtimetales
your game is really one of my favorites, the story is breathtaking, the animations of the fire of gods, the characters are really very realistic and the fact that we can play and read in French is the best more ultra
Thank you a thousand and a thousand for this very good work and happy New Year
Translated with google translate. Friendship of France

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Apparently, trolling is perfectly fine. :rolleyes:
View attachment 3174153
i've been called far worse than that .. my friend ... my last wife , who just recently pasted last january ... used to call me a perverted old man :LOL: of course i believe she meant it jokingly .. cause of all the young babes living around us .. but troll i mean shit i am not that freaking ugly ... :eek:
but then again i did break a camera once taking a picture of myself ... sorry sad but a true story :oops:
altho i did knock it off the table :unsure: :LOL:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i've been called far worse than that .. my friend ... my last wife , who just recently pasted last january ... used to call me a perverted old man :LOL: of course i believe she meant it jokingly .. cause of all the young babes living around us .. but troll i mean shit i am not that freaking ugly ... :eek:
but then again i did break a camera once taking a picture of myself ... sorry sad but a true story :oops:
altho i did knock it off the table :unsure: :LOL:
:LOL: sure sure, blame the fall ;).
I'm fine being a perverted old guy looking at beautiful make believe women especially if they are attached to a great story all the better. One of the good things about getting old, you stop giving a shit about what other people think :LOL:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone.
Writing this I just realised that I skipped last week's update.
Sorry for that and for being late this week.
Let me catch you up on what I have been doing over the last two weeks.
The Special:
The idea and the early start was good.
Unfortunatley it is the same like with the main story:
I play it and see scenes where I think: No, you can do this better.
With the limited time I spend with it, I'm way behind where I wanted to be.
The special mutated into a beta test for various techniques (Blender, posing threesomes, big environments and a bit more).
So there will be a change.
It will not be a “Christmas Special” (I plan to release Chapter one before Christmas though!) but a Winter special.
I'll do some extra still renders for Christmas.
All in all I should have listened to some dev friends who called it a bad idea months ago, but...
I'm having fun with it and I'm learning a lot. Posing three characters, animating them.
That should all come in handy for the main game.
Not to speak about some Blender experience.
Update 4.3:
The first scene is done, it's quite funny and important for the relationships.
I need to finish that with some animations (using Blender), but that should only be a matter of time.
The second one is posed but needs lighting setup and polishing.
Steam:
Thanks for the wishlists!
That really helps a lot.
While the numbers, compared to the downloads are really low, I take what I can get.
Have a good Sunday, a nice start into the week before Christmas and thanks for your support!
BTT

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Hello everyone.
Writing this I just realised that I skipped last week's update.
Sorry for that and for being late this week.
Let me catch you up on what I have been doing over the last two weeks.
The Special:
The idea and the early start was good.
Unfortunatley it is the same like with the main story:
I play it and see scenes where I think: No, you can do this better.
With the limited time I spend with it, I'm way behind where I wanted to be.
The special mutated into a beta test for various techniques (Blender, posing threesomes, big environments and a bit more).
So there will be a change.
It will not be a “Christmas Special” (I plan to release Chapter one before Christmas though!) but a Winter special.
I'll do some extra still renders for Christmas.
All in all I should have listened to some dev friends who called it a bad idea months ago, but...
I'm having fun with it and I'm learning a lot. Posing three characters, animating them.
That should all come in handy for the main game.
Not to speak about some Blender experience.
Update 4.3:
The first scene is done, it's quite funny and important for the relationships.
I need to finish that with some animations (using Blender), but that should only be a matter of time.
The second one is posed but needs lighting setup and polishing.
Steam:
Thanks for the wishlists!
That really helps a lot.
While the numbers, compared to the downloads are really low, I take what I can get.
Have a good Sunday, a nice start into the week before Christmas and thanks for your support!
BTT
Just curious what wishlisting on Steam does for a dev besides number of people wishing to buy it? I have no idea how AVN sell there.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Just curious what wishlisting on Steam does for a dev besides number of people wishing to buy it? I have no idea how AVN sell there.

The number of wishlisters has an effect on how Steam’s algorithm features your game – essentially determines whether your game is “viral”.
And by that promoting it more, more curators might see it and rate it and a few other things.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes