VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I also didn't know you could follow devs on steam. I'll do it for some of my favourites when I'm on steam later today.
And that includes you BTT my friend.

Also, Alex looks so sexy in jeans. Isabella and I are going to help her take them off one of these days.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i'll be buying it later this month need to calculate how much i'll be spending this year on the steam summer sale since I like to buy everything I want at once during major sales , but glad it's out
Normally I wait too but this is a special game, so I had to add it to my collection straight away.
I think my steam library is about 80% AVN at this point lol.

I got some steam credit months ago waiting for this day.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Normally I wait too but this is a special game, so I had to add it to my collection straight away.
I think my steam library is about 80% AVN at this point lol.

I got some steam credit months ago waiting for this day.
My library is mostly AVN's also. But I had to mark all mine private as some douche decided to post a list of all my AVN's in a thread.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That isn't bad.
Personally nobody can bully me for what I do. That would be a problem with being a AVN dev.

But I understand everyone who has that problem.
That is what I replied to him, "I'm in my 60's and single can do what ever I wish." He did not like that I think that Starfield is a steaming pile crap. Oh and starting the AVN over as it has been ages since I played it. I noticed a slight resemblance of Isa and Valarie, maybe it's just me.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
My library is mostly AVN's also. But I had to mark all mine private as some douche decided to post a list of all my AVN's in a thread.
That isn't bad.
Personally nobody can bully me for what I do. That would be a problem with being a AVN dev.

But I understand everyone who has that problem.
Fuck markin shit private. I don't give two shits what people say. In fact, I've bought Steam friends copies of some of my favorite AVNs over the years. People who had never even heard of them. A few of those people now have several in their Steam arsenal. Ahaha. My advice:

"If someone gives you shit, make them a shit sammich and shove it down their throat." ~ Wolf™(Me)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Jennifer sort of knows what I'm like. I had forgotten that conversation where she calls the mc a lazy person who only thinks of sex lol.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That is what I replied to him, "I'm in my 60's and single can do what ever I wish." He did not like that I think that Starfield is a steaming pile crap. Oh and starting the AVN over as it has been ages since I played it. I noticed a slight resemblance of Isa and Valarie, maybe it's just me.
I think I know who you are talking about if im right saw him praising the game the other day. But yeah I totally get why you would private your library don't need rando's looking at it especially on these forums that would creep me out too , even if my Library is only like 1-5% AVN and 95-99% other games. Which is why I like this thread everyone is pretty chill even tho I make Alex on my main save :)

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes