VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Someone needs to get a better hold of his dog it seems. Bad doggy=). And Alex clearly having some sleepless nights because she's thinking about Isabella all the time :p. I think we all can relate here.
You don't leave food wide open in a low center table, that belongs to him now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Can you blame him though? An unguarded, fresh pizza.. Great, now im getting hungry...
her, and no :) She was relatively new to the environment, coming from a shelter so she had to somewhat compete for food with others at the time, so she just saw an opportunity... but in time we managed to get rid of most of the bad habits. Except her eating food like a vacuum :rolleyes:

• Red Heart

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
guessing the dude from the end of the last update
:sneaky:

You don't leave food wide open in a low center table, that belongs to him now lol.
spicy.png

Zeus had some bad time in the update already.
So he's lucky he didn't grab Isa's burger ;)

her, and no :) She was relatively new to the environment, coming from a shelter so she had to somewhat compete for food with others at the time, so she just saw an opportunity... but in time we managed to get rid of most of the bad habits. Except her eating food like a vacuum :rolleyes:
lol.

But yes, it's only a matter of time, a lot of work and understanding to teach a dog some good behavior.
Our last dog didn't approach the table until dinner was done ;)

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
I was afraid of dogs for the longest time because i've got bitten several times when i was a kid. Not really afraid of them now many years later. But still, having a doberman running around freely would still make feel uneasy :p. Or in other words, i'd be the best person i could possibly be if i would hang around in Isabella her apartment :p. I'd be smiling alot, trying to hide my nervousness...

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I was afraid of dogs for the longest time because i've got bitten several times when i was a kid. Not really afraid of them now many years later. But still, having a doberman running around freely would still make feel uneasy :p. Or in other words, i'd be the best person i could possibly be if i would hang around in Isabella her apartment :p. I'd be smiling alot, trying to hide my nervousness...
That's - in my opintion - the biggest problem.

If you have an aggressive/dominant dog showing some weakness is a really bad idea.
And no, I've no idea how to solve that problem :(
I've grown up with dogs so I'm used to it. And my father was a great teacher.

Zeus has been a pain in the ass, but never was a really bad guy.
And you will become friends ... sort of :p

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That's - in my opintion - the biggest problem.

If you have an aggressive/dominant dog showing some weakness is a really bad idea.
And no, I've no idea how to solve that problem :(
I've grown up with dogs so I'm used to it. And my father was a great teacher.

Zeus has been a pain in the ass, but never was a really bad guy.
And you will become friends ... sort of :p
generally I'm not afraid of dogs, hell, I pretty much always had them around all my life, either when growing up or on my own... that being said, my uncle had a rottweiler like a decade ago... met and played with him a couple of times when he was a pup... but wasn't a regular visitor... after a couple of months went to visit, tried to go in, the dog was not happy to see me at all... I admit I kinda peed my pants a little :D

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Can eyes lie?
Yep. But not dog eyes.

She's not my kind of dog, but damn she's cute!
honestly I don't really have a preference when we're talking dogs... well it's not entirely true... I don't really want or like these "designer" types, or the ones with health defects due to inbreeding...

• Red Heart

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
generally I'm not afraid of dogs, hell, I pretty much always had them around all my life, either when growing up or on my own... that being said, my uncle had a rottweiler like a decade ago... met and played with him a couple of times when he was a pup... but wasn't a regular visitor... after a couple of months went to visit, tried to go in, the dog was not happy to see me at all... I admit I kinda peed my pants a little :D

That's unusual .... Usually a dog likes you and remembers that. Or not.

When I was 5-9 old years we had a dog who attacked everyone.
The postman, everybody entering the property and so on.

He only respected my dad, accepted my mother. That's it. Classical role model.
And I could do what ever I wanted to do with him :)

Reactions: Elduriel

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
honestly I don't really have a preference when we're talking dogs... well it's not entirely true... I don't really want or like these "designer" types, or the ones with health defects due to inbreeding...

German Shepherds unfortunately apply for the defects ones.

And still they are number one for me.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
never had one myself... my uncle did however a long ass time ago... he was a good boy... shit it must have been been more than 20 years :cry:

Best loyal dogs ever. ;)
And you really don't want to mess with them. As the name says, a Shepherds. :p

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes