VN - Ren'Py - Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.3] [badtimetales]

1. 5.00 star(s)

cib64

Great game, great characters and great story. Really nice work on the animations.

(Ch 2.1)
    Really liked the mystery crime corruption romantic story you created.
    Character's models are great and character's personalities are good too.
    Renders are great and animations are really nice touch putting them in during the story.

Would recommend others to play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Resch

Pretty impressive for an initial chapter. Sets up things nicely and has a solid base for a story. Models and animations are very well done, especially the animation. I am a story guy, so I need a decent story for the AVNs and this one has setup a very good base.

Looking forward to new chapters and will update my review as they come out!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

m4pII

A great start in my opinion

There is an interesting serious story, good characters and dialogues, excellent animation (yes, gorgeous movie inserts, but I was especially pleased with the breast animation in the sex scene)

I really liked the characters, and although the harem seems boring and unrealistic to me (especially in such serious stories), this is one of those games in which I do not want to choose between girls.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Surprisingly this was good for a first release. Like dev said yeah this was story focused game. I liked the story plot. Little content afterall it's a first release. Smooth animations. Movie scenes are nice, thanks for the warning otherwise I would have accidentally skipped it. The main 2 love interests are looking good. Looking forward to next updates. This one is worth playing

Ch2.2

This one nicely progressing. Story is more revealing through updates. Waiting to see keep up the good work dev.

+ Story
    + Renders and models
    + Short clips
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Pixieblink

First release for what looks to be like a very promising game. The suspense builds up nicely, without a lot of endless screens of bla bla bla. And the animations are both plentiful and good.

Give it a whirl, I'm already in love with the bartender.

Looking forward to the next update!