Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023

MemeLover1998

Jul 20, 2020
The developer maliciously made public versions of the game not work with any codes. The option to enter codes is just a facade to trick you.

Luckily, there is a good guy who made a mod that supports your version. It is missing bestiality scene but honestly you didn't lose much.

https://f95zone.to/threads/isekai-awakening-v1-05-public-jackie-boy.151635/post-12843822
I'm trying it out and it really isn't working - I had downloaded this version specifically, didnt skip the intro and nothing worked

Reactions: Arabi1

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
I'm trying it out and it really isn't working - I had downloaded this version specifically, didnt skip the intro and nothing worked
Strange, it perfectly works with me. If you didn't find any other way to solve this then here I uploaded my whole game file with the mod in it. I hope it works for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: By saying " didnt skip the intro and nothing worked" it seems you tried Name??? 's method. Well that one dosn't work. Because again the developer made the codes do not work in the public versions. It is not a bug, this is intentional sabotage of the game by the developer.

Last edited:

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
Strange, it perfectly works with me. If you didn't find any other way to solve this then here I uploaded my whole game file with the mod in it. I hope it works for you.

Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: By saying " didnt skip the intro and nothing worked" it seems you tried Name??? 's method. Well that one dosn't work. Because again the developer made the codes do not work in the public versions. It is not a bug, this is intentional sabotage of the game by the developer.
I need for versión 1.06

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
good amount of content to play through right now or should I just wait for a full release any time soon?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Getting the codes for this game is the easiest thing to do, but it won't help you if you don't have the Patreon version that comes out every month, and if you're willing to pay $20 hahaha no thanks

Jackie_Dev

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
Getting the codes for this game is the easiest thing to do, but it won't help you if you don't have the Patreon version that comes out every month, and if you're willing to pay $20 hahaha no thanks
Paid version comes out every week or in 10 days. and the public version also gets update in 10 days on itch and 14 days here also there are lower tiers with more benefits... 20$ rewards extra content go for it only if you really like the game.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
How does the pregnancy system work? Jackie_Dev
Basically, after working your way (around 4h of gameplay in a cookie clicker game) you get enough love points with the character, you have developed their relations. You can have sex, which can lead to pregnancy. Pregnancy, is a few in game day long, with one stage growing belly that activate as soon as you leave the character. Classic.

Then after a while you get a baby, which you can use a special potion (you don't get a yes no option it just does it when you click on the baby while having the item) which makes it an adult with no face.

You can also have a daughter, but her mother is broken in my game so I don't know how I got here in the first place, and since fucking your children isn't for me, I don't interact with her...

Oh and pregnancy it itself is random (mini game) with a threshold that you have to reach, which varies based on the day

Lynne00

Dec 14, 2023
Basically, after working your way (around 4h of gameplay in a cookie clicker game) you get enough love points with the character, you have developed their relations. You can have sex, which can lead to pregnancy. Pregnancy, is a few in game day long, with one stage growing belly that activate as soon as you leave the character. Classic.

Then after a while you get a baby, which you can use a special potion (you don't get a yes no option it just does it when you click on the baby while having the item) which makes it an adult with no face.

You can also have a daughter, but her mother is broken in my game so I don't know how I got here in the first place, and since fucking your children isn't for me, I don't interact with her...

Oh and pregnancy it itself is random (mini game) with a threshold that you have to reach, which varies based on the day
Thank you. It seems I cannot trigger pregnancy no matter what

1.70 star(s) 30 Votes