Crimsom00

Oct 1, 2018
u can always try this it works pretty well for a lot of rpg maker games i cant quite remember the cite for it but u can find it via the search bar if u dont trust this one it allows u to turn patreon on and after i did that the code worked
I turned the "patreon on" variable switch on but the code 9100 still doesnt work

Dawn-Deity

Feb 19, 2023
How do the extreme content codes even work? I've seen a whole bunch of codes but none of them work, is it like a patreon exclusive code that keeps changing?

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
how to use
Step1: Download Obviously
Step2: Extract Obviously
Step3: enter the place u extracted find cheat_intilialize or something like that (cheat-engine-www-u found it)
Step4: enter the Mz folder copy the js folder u find there in the game directory let it overwrite
Step4: Copy the Cheat folder u found next to cheat_u get it at this point into the game directory
Step5: Open the game(u know what game) Obviously Ctrl+c to open the cheat menu u can do whatever the hell u want now
Step6: start typing aggressively how you can't read this and please help!

Tsunokori

Feb 13, 2023
u can always try this it works pretty well for a lot of rpg maker games i cant quite remember the cite for it but u can find it via the search bar if u dont trust this one it allows u to turn patreon on and after i did that the code worked
I also turned the "Petron On" variable switch but the code still doesn't work and every time I rejoin the switch gets undone.

Undertaker999

Sep 21, 2019
how to use
Step1: Download Obviously
Step2: Extract Obviously
Step3: enter the place u extracted find cheat_intilialize or something like that (cheat-engine-www-u found it)
Step4: enter the Mz folder copy the js folder u find there in the game directory let it overwrite
Step4: Copy the Cheat folder u found next to cheat_u get it at this point into the game directory
Step5: Open the game(u know what game) Obviously Ctrl+c to open the cheat menu u can do whatever the hell u want now
Step6: start typing aggressively how you can't read this and please help!
In order to understand the text that you have written, I have to copy it to the translator site (In everyday life I use English with a frequency of "never"). Consider the facts:
1) You don't use punctuation marks.
2) You use slang expressions.
3) An attempt to appear funny but be offensive.
Taking into account facts 1 and 2, try to change your text so that it is understandable to me and the translator, but does not distort the names of folders. Remove fact 3 from the text in the translator to preserve the logic of actions with files. Spend about half an hour on these actions. To understand how "easy" and "obviously" it is to take your advice.Post my aggressive comment so that you don't feel offended for the time you spent writing the text.

Jan 15, 2021
Hello everyone, I wanted to leave the problem that we have when trying to put the code for its extreme version and that is that it does not work in "public versions" I would like to know if anyone has the unlocked version for Android since it is impossible for me to use the codes with said problem. Isekai awakening error.jpg

Jan 15, 2021
Which code are you using?
In version 0.98.3 I used the code 9100 but as I told you before, even if it is the correct code, it cannot be used since this version is the "public" one, so it will not work, which is why I need to look for the Patreon version or in any case the "unlockable" Sad.jpg

Jan 15, 2021
A question, guys, I would like to know if this animation needs the extreme version of Patreon to be unlocked or can it be found in the public version? please if anyone knows tell me

Qweazsxdc123

Dec 10, 2022
I checked the files and found that the code should be 1009... in fact if you see the message it's different... I used the program they posted before and a bit of data search... also if you go back to your room the extreme version is deactivated and you have to reactivate it...
PS: the Patreon switch is fake...

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
In order to understand the text that you have written, I have to copy it to the translator site (In everyday life I use English with a frequency of "never"). Consider the facts:
Taking into account facts 1 and 2, try to change your text so that it is understandable to me and the translator, but does not distort the names of folders. Remove fact 3 from the text in the translator to preserve the logic of actions with files. Spend about half an hour on these actions. To understand how "easy" and "obviously" it is to take your advice.Post my aggressive comment so that you don't feel offended for the time you spent writing the text.
Grats for getting the award

Jan 15, 2021
I checked the files and found that the code should be 1009... in fact if you see the message it's different... I used the program they posted before and a bit of data search... also if you go back to your room the extreme version is deactivated and you have to reactivate it...
query: does it work for android in this new version?

IllumiNaughty

Aug 5, 2017
My brother in Christ, you fell for his bait on Step 6

Reactions: csaja

Tsunokori

Feb 13, 2023
So in the end, how do we enable it? Since using the 1009 code just says "Wrong Code!!!". Do we have to do something else or enable something else with the cheat program?

1.70 star(s) 30 Votes