Gwendelen

Aug 22, 2017
Sup people want try this out but dont want to over spend 15$ (Im Russian for me its pain in the ass to do burn accounts on PayPal to by pass sanctions ) Can any one tell me the difference of normal and Extreme version ? is it stuff like perg or slavery is absent for example.

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
This could be a good game but I'm not dropping 20$ just to get the 'extreme' content (which is what I like.) and from the sounds of it - it's likely to not even been in the final version?? I'd prefer that being on 5$ than 20$.

Your game is kind of good but I'll put it on the back burner for a final version and hope for a extreme version optional to be included in the final?
nah bro don't pay $20 i once subs to him for a month and instant regret haha just wait the others do the job, other might not share because they already pay for it and even if they share the link will get reported fast by you know who

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
i remember when this game showed up and everyone was enthusiastic and there was like 4 stars and now it's barely 2 what happend?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ubira

origami367

Oct 10, 2019
bHook,帖子:12464755,会员:952703 said:
**秘籍**

黄金 - 999
技能点 - 469
耐力 - 123

至尊版本代码 - 1009

关系代码是 - 5010

[/引用]
please The requested file has been deleted

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So i got malware alert on firefox from mixdrop download, is this normal or someone is trolling

Edit: used different download and didnt get the alert.
Mixdrop is known for spamming and injecting malware. How they can decide to allow it as a host, beats me.

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Someone said a while ago to just save edit, what parameters do I change? (Using an online save editor if it matters)

sykodoom5311

Apr 24, 2021
u can always try this it works pretty well for a lot of rpg maker games i cant quite remember the cite for it but u can find it via the search bar if u dont trust this one it allows u to turn patreon on and after i did that the code worked

Kanoseyo

Jun 17, 2020
u can always try this it works pretty well for a lot of rpg maker games i cant quite remember the cite for it but u can find it via the search bar if u dont trust this one it allows u to turn patreon on and after i did that the code worked
How do you use this?

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 30 Votes