Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, on PC could not quit or minimize from full screen. Pushed every button on keyboard and several combinations. Finally I hit 3 buttons together, got my PC screen showing all open tabs and closed game. Be careful if going full screen. Missed changing setting at beginning.

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
Have they fixed that bug when during the sex scene the heroes were above the city in the stratosphere and the game stops working?

Mappers

Apr 2, 2018
I opened it in RPG Maker MV, went to the 'CommonEvents' tab, scrolled down to the event titled something along the lines of 'bestiality/extreme content' (not exact, but you'll know it when you see it). The part that asks for the special code inside the event lets you know what the answer to the code question is, while the very last line of the event was to reset the extra content switch to 'off', thereby disabling the content even if you got the code right. Delete that single line of code, save, and take note of what the code you'll need is, and then you'll be golden until they change how they want to hide their content.
How'd you open it in RPG Maker? Sorry if this is a silly question, a bit new to the software.

Aug 3, 2023
I like nice tits like any other guy, but I wonder what's the love for those huge tits, I mean I get backpain when I watch it. And in my opinion it's so huge it has become ugly. Same with those asses lot of the black woman have, they are so fucking big and ugly, don't what people like about them.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I like nice tits like any other guy, but I wonder what's the love for those huge tits, I mean I get backpain when I watch it. And in my opinion it's so huge it has become ugly. Same with those asses lot of the black woman have, they are so fucking big and ugly, don't what people like about them.
We're reverting back to ancient beauty standards, when thickness was beautiful.
Medieval ages ruined humanity by popularizing being underweight and anorexic.

Also, imo, small boobs just look underdeveloped and unhealthy.

Aug 3, 2023
We're reverting back to ancient beauty standards, when thickness was beautiful.
Medieval ages ruined humanity by popularizing being underweight and anorexic.

Also, imo, small boobs just look underdeveloped and unhealthy.
I don't like small boobs, I large nice boobs, but these are huge...

Western have large boobs than asian. But these boobs are not large, they are huge...

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
How'd you open it in RPG Maker? Sorry if this is a silly question, a bit new to the software.
Not at all. You'll need the RPG Maker MV editor installed. In the engine, create a new project/game, then close it and drop all of the 'www' folder contents of this game into the newly created project folder. Reopen the project/game and you should see the game's maps appear. RPG Maker MV isn't too complicated for newcomers, but you might want to check a tutorial or two if you haven't used it before (there are plenty out there).

Reactions: Mappers

ibby234

Oct 2, 2021
how tf do i get the horse sex animation i keep getting the jerking off one?? and iv'e enabled evrything it ain't working

ohnee

Jan 22, 2018
made the 'extreme' mode thingy, place the json in the data folder and overwrite

Code is 9109

SQA

Jun 17, 2020
Guys, Here's the latest full version.

Cheatcodes:

Gold - 999

Skill point - 469

Stamina - 123

Extreme Version code - 3009