oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I wonder if anyone found the DLC because I always get that it will be added soon neither the evil maiden nor the merchant elf.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Click the Purple Magical ball in Players room
View attachment 2717028

Extreme content for now has "Includes Organ X-rays (Cum in stomach, Cum in uterus,
Pregnancy) and Virgin Hymen Breaking animation.."
the organs x-ray has 3 stages for cum in mouth and Creampies which resets after a day so stuff her as much you can
View attachment 2717029 View attachment 2717033
I don't know if it's my pc or the game but after playing the DLC I went back to the present the movement of the girls is stopped but you can still play the game. organs and x ray only avaliable in extreme content

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Extreme content for now has "Includes Organ X-rays (Cum in stomach, Cum in uterus,
Pregnancy) and Virgin Hymen Breaking animation.."
... I am very sad at that definition of extreme content.
virgin creampie for impregnation purposes is super extreme apparently

Reactions: MUSEMVACA

Flish

Jul 8, 2018
I don't see the point of bringing the content in so many pieces and without the possibility of being a casual player, boring.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
either the uploaded version is a demo, or the game is completely bugged. There are so many hardlocks in the progression its a complete rubbish of a code. I am surprised nobody is talking about this.

Last edited:

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please :cry:
I'v been waiting for more than 1 month and I can't found it, please someone who has a good heart

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
I meant the paywall for extreme content was removed, didn't mean the content was added :LUL:, there is no way I'd scam my 20$ subscribers and give away their exclusive content for free.

• Angry
Reactions: nio :3

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
full save please :cry:
I'v been waiting for more than 1 month and I can't found it, please someone who has a good heart
I already said you don't need a save here if you go to a previous version save you won't be able to play the DLC it is better to start from the beginning.

Aug 11, 2019
go to patreon. sign up for monthly subscription
download patreon version from patreon with the "extreme" content (current "extreme" content: pregnancy, virgins, creampie, and xray)
Cheers mate, I figured it was locked behind some Patreon stuff. But it never said anything about it, and since we could enable bestality content, it was just very confusing in the end.
Always good to have an income during making of a game.

1.60 star(s) 35 Votes