J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I like this game. I also enjoy the Dev responding to people's comments in this thread, it's nice to have some engagement. I think the guy is being incredibly patient with the weaponised 'tism that bounces around in this forum.

I don't really care about providing my opinion to the dev around my half baked and personal opinions on marketing, developing a game, or whatever.

I just like this game for reasons that I can state, after having actually played this game.

But imagine, for a second, getting a wall of text from someone complaining, then seeing this line here:

1688619672317.png

Bro, HexNine, it's impressive you have even got this far.

So you have created:

1. characters
2. environments
3. art
4. a functioning game, whilst incomplete, FUNCTIONING
5. some semblance of a story
6. releasing the game for free to the public and even replying to feedback

This is not a small amount of work. It's more than what the people shoving their feedback down your throat have done.

I would consider, perhaps attempting to create something myself, BEFORE judging how difficult it is or what process a developer should take when creating a game. Literally I just sit here and beat my penis. I have the easiest role to play in this game/player dynamic.

Perhaps that's just me. I mean at the end of the day, this is just another adult game, you will learn and adapt - and change and develop and like pssh, that's showbiz baby. Trippers gonna trip, I guess, and how you respond to feedback depends on you.

Hopefully you don't give up and keep creating and developing though! I like this game!

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
I love the f95 zone community while i enjoy free content you must understand dev need money to live and improve game statement - instead of catapulting the dev with shit. Ok practically most games are free INCLUDE some of people even send link to payable version of the game. I must say i really wait for the extreme version of this game even wait for birth scene if this be possible in the future and i can wait patielly. Still like this game at this state but as horny person i want more :3

Nov 15, 2017
I love the f95 zone community while i enjoy free content you must understand dev need money to live and improve game statement - instead of catapulting the dev with shit. Ok practically most games are free INCLUDE some of people even send link to payable version of the game. I must say i really wait for the extreme version of this game even wait for birth scene if this be possible in the future and i can wait patielly. Still like this game at this state but as horny person i want more :3
20 dollars a month for a game from an unproven dev get real that is not a great investment a lot of people got shit out of luck cause the dev decided to abandon a game and shit

Reactions: Raindancer

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 2748214
I've tested it doesn't crash, runs smoothly
Which device are you playing on and its specs?
I know that the previous versions would crash when you were on the map but I haven't found that so far in this update and my machine is a
Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz with 4GB of ram practically a prehistoric machine it's sure that most people here have better pc's than mine xd we look forward to more updates in the future and to be able to bring them all to my house xd

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmm I couldnt progress on demon girl. I think i might be couple of version behide soo cant interact much to anyone even the baker or maybe those are patreon only
welp I will wait til game finish then

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Your Profile banner suits you (Being a DIK)
I'm going to be the bigger man here and try to give constructive feedback either way.

I think your current implementation of a paywall just feels really bad. It reminds me of asian p2w-MMOs. The first thing you see when you enter the game is getting asked to pay up.

By comparison, a different game just has a few options greyed out with the note that those are exclusive to supporters.
Instead you are asking players if they want something, and then go "haha too bad, you can't have it without code"
Of course people will then ask if someone has the code.
Especially since "extreme content" is usually added via patch that is "totally not by the dev" instead of being paywalled.

AtomicBoy

Dec 12, 2018
20 dollars a month for a game from an unproven dev get real that is not a great investment a lot of people got shit out of luck cause the dev decided to abandon a game and shit
2 + million dollars went into Subverse with very good devs and what ? went into shithole cuz of mostly tentacles and bestiary. Small samples of footjob and creampies and mostly used toys. This is boring for me even not sexy at least. Also add this that gallery for this before big update was less that medicore where golden cards have cum efect, rest was only animation. If his 20 bucks is to much for you dont pay just wait patiely for more contect. Im gonna suprise you - i didint pay any patreon supports because i have a lot favourites that if im wish to pay at least 1 dolars for each dev i could say i need make big money for that.

I like this game for being simple and have many fetishers for everybody - pregnancy, x rays, footjobs, creampies. They are small samples what you can get for 20 bucks with full content ISNTEAD of at least 35 bucks for copy of the game with medicore game with lack of everything. Animation and graphic okay 9/10 rest of sex scenes position and finishers ? 1/10. Useless space battle and xcom style game with broke the fun of the game ? lol wtf. Also you have dev here who can respond for your words also join his discord if you really wish for more. I dont get it people who blame dev for his gamedeveloping - its his game and his words and job to make game for people and if money can help him he HAS right to make money for that.

The only thing we can make is only complaning his job. For better for bad its his decision how we gonna see him. While i can complain that half of my fetishes is locked by paywall im not gonna throw agressives comments or shit on him because i know its not gonna help not me or even his situation. Im just patiely play his game with more contect and help if possible to improve the game. Amen.

Macter

Apr 19, 2018
Dear developer. Why can I, as a patreon subscriber, only download version 1.48 on patreon when there is already a public version 1.50, and 1.52 has already been posted here? Where is the promised early access? Using translator

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
i played the previous version and i was confused on one thing; is it possible to use the positions you buy on any of the girls if so how

1.60 star(s) 36 Votes