MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The preview picture shows a different looking MC, can you change his appearance? How do you do that?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how much content does the public version has? considering that the dev doesn't share the paid version, and it has more stuff, i want to know what the game has, so i can decide whether to download the game now, or wait more before downloading it

omonoboko

Apr 19, 2021
I don't know wtf is going on but this game is horrendous. I have no problem with the paywall thing idc about that, but how anybody is paying for a game this bug ridden astounds me. I put in a few hours trying to play this, but between the minigames that are an absolute slog and the lack of direction I am left bored and frustrated.

The mage wont say a word. My stupid music flute is stuck. There isn't even a point to it. Spending 3 days to level up once. playing shitting minigames over and over. interactions that have no point. What are Referrals? I cant interact with the castle people? I had to restart my playthrough because I bugged the castle. I think I need to restart bc of another bug anyway. Why have a world map? What's the point of the dungeon?

I obviously know its a WIP but the grift is unreal when your base game is so lack-luster and unplayable. Cant wait to see what this dlc is about/

hahava

Oct 17, 2018
here you go dude
Extreme content code for this version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its patreon but i dont think its the latest one.. castle is locked but 18 years back is active (which is patreon exlcsve)
Also curious, couldn't manage to find a version number or anything on this download. Anyone happen to know?

eiyabois

Oct 10, 2020
Extreme content code for this version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also curious, couldn't manage to find a version number or anything on this download. Anyone happen to know?

after some research... yeah this is the latest version on patreon... jackie boy intentionally locked the castle because it doesnt have much content.

Reactions: hahava

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
after some research... yeah this is the latest version on patreon... jackie boy intentionally locked the castle because it doesnt have much content.
do you have the solution on how to increase rika obedience ? because i downloaded this version and i can't seem to raise her obedience point by any means even already tying her into the horse and slapping at this point i feel bad for her XD

1.60 star(s) 36 Votes