W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
My god the amount of bugs in this game is staggering, from pregnancy with rika that never progresses despite me jumping forward in time literal months, to the mage stuck at affection 2 and never going any further, to a huge number of other assuming softlocks... relationship code seems pointless since it doesnt even work on half the characters anyway. And the mage's rank 3 magic card game really needs a rework, the buttons are under the cards making it hard to verify, and selecting single cards to change is next to impossible... I want to like this game, but holy crap man....

Reactions: Necreonlord4

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
ı dont understand what ı have to do about 18 years before ?
From what ive noticed, you chop wood, sell it to the elf at the north-eastern house and keep filling your chest with gold until a succubus appears, then says "come find me" after transforming you into a buff slave to her.. After that I have zero clue.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How the fudge do you hand in the magic cards? When I try to click the black box under the cards it just changes the cards instead [way too close to them imo].

Also, needa have some explanation for the minigames -.- had no clue how to do the cake one at first, cuz I didn't notice the image on the top left -- due to the others being on the bottom.

Ps. Imo, only reason the shooting game is hard is due to how slow the targets respawns, along w/ how combos don't really count.

goldenone

May 18, 2022
how do i cause prostatution every time i raise her obedeance she wont do it and everytime i slap her she runs away

Wiwigh

May 19, 2023
Can anyone provide the Patreon version with the DLC? A private message would be nice.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Anyone knows how to edit the bar progression in the arrow shooter mini-game so each hit "scores" higher?
There's no problem on it in PC but for Mobile the mini-game control is just shit since you can't point without shooting an arrow first lel, and the next hit you do is where you last dragged the arrow instead.

Edit: Nevermind, with a bit of practice (and a lot of luck in finding that sweet spot and clearing the map would hopefully not result in losing to much points) I did it enough to max Rika's stats

Dunno if it's only me but the Mage Mini-Game is fcked since the cards are on top of each other so clicking one would also change the one on the left side if there is any, also the button to check if you arranged them correctly seems to be buried under the card icons therefore it is basically undoable.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 36 Votes