Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
apparently i have the extreme conten enabled but when i thy to use it it show that message, do i have to do something else? (i know that apparently i have to re enable it each in-game day but this two ss are from the same day, did them practicaly at same time)
if anyone know what to do i would be gratefull and if there's nothing to do il have towait for another version i guess

edit: idk why it work just before posted this butthe only thing that i did differntly from other time was using the "town" button instead the "back "button, mabe the back button is bugged and overwright the enable of the content? ( i'm talking without knoledge here just funny guessing)
what code did you use?

Deleted member 1765754

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2019
The only website that has a below 4 rating for the game, reviewers are like trust me this game is full of bugs but I wouldn't tell, what if the dev improves upon them.

And weren't the reviews supposed to be of the game? why are people reviewing the Patreon page
this the best reviewers can do on f95?

@Jugurthine
@renton99
@Jackhugs

come on guys give me something I can improve upon, if you can't then shut up with your half *ssed reviews just because you're pissed about not having

mike2910

May 8, 2020
The only website that has a below 4 rating for the game, reviewers are like trust me this game is full of bugs but I wouldn't tell, what if the dev improves upon them.

And weren't the reviews supposed to be of the game? why are people reviewing the Patreon page

@Jugurthine
@renton99
@Jackhugs

come on guys give me something I can improve upon, if you can't then shut up with your half *ssed reviews just because you're pissed about not having
Hello, how can I use the gender change item?

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020

@Jugurthine
@renton99
@Jackhugs

Perhaps I would be more inclined to offer you suggestions or help give you general directions in what needs to be done to the game, but it seems you're really sensitive and emotional about negative feedback and only want an echo chamber of praise. Alex Mahan/Yanderedev took better criticism from MikeZ than you have strangers on a forum.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

@Jugurthine
@renton99
@Jackhugs

If the reviews are bad and you want better, just listen to the people there:
*Bugs, Bad mini games, The "free version" of the game there is a lot of stuff locked behing paywall.
For me this game yet don't deserve my review, since there is almost nothing here.

While i kinda liked the game, i can agree that the game have some major problems, i will not say that "there is no content" because the game is kinda new, yeah, we could have more things but i understand that not everyone can work at the same speed. The mini games are not horrible, but after some time get boring to do the same stuff over and over and also slow a lot for me the game, the "paywall" i kinda understand the other story, but that could be a separated game from this one for those that help you on patreon, the x-rays i kind feel wrong to me, is just "hey, did you want to see more, just pay more". There is nothing more that i can point, the game have almost no story with the exception for the intro (and some don't make sense to me), the art is ok, the music is ok (but we could have more variety) the scenes are good but again the "do again" for those that have the paywall is kind wrong to me (again, to see more pay more).
Like i said, the game is not bad, but i believe that the way that you are working, locking stuff behind paywall, having almost no story, the way that the mini games slow the game, will get the game nowhere...

Reactions: zannin

Winningtime

May 22, 2020
Welp, I played both full and pub ver for some time, and for pub the extreme doesn't work even with correct codes(I dont know if it is a bug or not, which I am writing this after a long time). So I would say this game's pub version really does suck more than any free H game out there.(I sacrificed my money to get a best view of this game and obviously the nickname of my patreon is different to my f95 for anonymous reasons)

Also, since it is 20 dollars for a "PROPER" gameplay, JUST look at "Winter Memories". "Winter Memories" is also a RPG based game with dot arts, and having a daily cycle, but it is officially 14 dollars and 18 dollars maximum for the additional version(which is 40 dollars in this one). Most importantly this game is a amateur-based game that isn't even a complete version without professional voice actors and SE and BGM. While, "Winter Memories" is completed, made by a big company that makes H games with professionals and good voice actors with no bugs and good SE and BGM.

I am writing this to make you guys decide wisely. Please if you like dot-based art that has pregnancy and internal view with cumshots everywhere just play Winter Memories. I won't recommend you guys to play this incomplete game that is at least 20 dollars PER MONTH to get an update of a game.

Last edited:

carlos181818

Sep 2, 2017
Welp, I played both full and pub ver for some time, and for pub the extreme doesn't work even with correct codes(I dont know if it is a bug or not, which I am writing this after a long time). So I would say this game's pub version really does suck more than any free H game out there.(I sacrificed my money to get a best view of this game and obviously the nickname of my patreon is different to my f95 for anonymous reasons)

Also, since it is 20 dollars for a "PROPER" gameplay, JUST look at "Winter Memories". "Winter Memories" is also a RPG based game with dot arts, and having a daily cycle, but it is officially 14 dollars and 18 dollars maximum for the additional version(which is 40 dollars in this one). Most importantly this game is a amateur-based game that isn't even a complete version without professional voice actors and SE and BGM. While, "Winter Memories" is completed, made by a big company that makes H games with professionals and good voice actors with no bugs and good SE and BGM.

I am writing this to make you guys decide wisely. Please if you like dot-based art that has pregnancy and internal view with cumshots everywhere just play Winter Memories. I won't recommend you guys to play this incomplete game that is at least 20 dollars PER MONTH to get an update of a game.
thanks for the advice

1.50 star(s) 37 Votes