Yoooaaah

May 29, 2021
<- Looks absolutely fine to me.
If anyone bothers to get updated codes for a new version they can just look for them in the CommonEvents.json file :)

You should also make sure to check your patreon posts with a non subscribed account, cause even there you can see the gold code which i provided without paying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where in the json do you find that?

nairdanightmare

Aug 5, 2019
seems like the usual tricks don't work anymore. looking at 1,18,0 shows a 4 digit code, (same place you can find 9005 from an older version) but the game doesn't accept it. Comparing between the current and older commonevents file of the same spot, seems like author moved things around, the number there isn't the code, or something else is at play here idk, just my 10min try at it.
No, it is that number. He just made it so that the message you get is the same one as if you put a wrong code. kinda clever, not gonna lie.

albila

Formerly 'noretsu'
Oct 18, 2023
No, it is that number. He just made it so that the message you get is the same one as if you put a wrong code. kinda clever, not gonna lie.
Thing is, doesn't really seem to work at all. At least for what I tried, it keeps telling me "you need to activate the extreme version"... That, or I'm actually missing something?
Maybe it's only usable on the Intro? Heaven's know. (ᵕ—ᴗ—)

bwtww

Jul 13, 2023
Extreme code: Try 7099 (line 254) It says the code is wrong, but it worked for me.
P.S. No. It doesn't seem to be working

Last edited:

Riawoth

Aug 8, 2022
Extreme code: Try 7099 (line 254) It says the code is wrong, but it worked for me.
P.S. No. It doesn't seem to be working
In the current version, that line is missing a pretty sizeable chunk of code. So I just copy and pasted line 254 from the previous build where the extreme content was known to be working and set the code to 7099. It is working now, but I dunno if this will cause any bugs.

TNTGAMERKP

Mar 4, 2021
seems like the usual tricks don't work anymore. looking at 1,18,0 shows a 4 digit code, (same place you can find 9005 from an older version) but the game doesn't accept it. Comparing between the current and older commonevents file of the same spot, seems like author moved things around, the number there isn't the code, or something else is at play here idk, just my 10min try at it.

EDIT: Apparently the code does work from the files, the game simply uses the same error message even though it's the correct code.
how bro?

1.50 star(s) 39 Votes