2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Hello, could you tell me which OS do you use?
I tested it here and the values are working normally, could you describe the steps you took to find this bug?
i play on Pc, win 10
I go to MHA world, select ochako, talk with ochako. Is ok, meter goes to 25%, theres no other options, brother i can do nothing and i go home. Another day, i go MHA world, select ochako and the meter goes down to 0% again. Bulma is the same thing

Isekai Brothel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
i play on Pc, win 10
I go to MHA world, select ochako, talk with ochako. Is ok, meter goes to 25%, theres no other options, brother i can do nothing and i go home. Another day, i go MHA world, select ochako and the meter goes down to 0% again. Bulma is the same thing
If you clicked on "Tease" while the chat is not at 50% the chat value will drop by 25%, if that is not the problem I suggest starting with a new save.

Reactions: doidera

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
View attachment 2217780

Overview:
We're Not Just a Brothel, we use a technology of travel between universes!
With this technology you can teleport to the desired universe or you can teleport our girls to your universe.
Here you can satisfy your fantasies with girls from other universes, from Dating, Quick Sex, Fetishes, Etc...

Thread Updated: 2022-12-26
Release Date: 2022-12-06
Developer: Isekai Brothel - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2217794 View attachment 2231935 View attachment 2231932 View attachment 2217786 View attachment 2217788 View attachment 2217789 View attachment 2217791 View attachment 2217792 View attachment 2217793
the game i was looking for I LOVE IT

Reactions: 1BigBadWolf195
Jul 1, 2018
I really gotta wounder sometimes.... who is this game even for?

Cause most of the fans that love these characters would fkn hate this because you are literally cucking the MCs of those worlds :KEK:

So who even is the demographic besides people who go "O they look hot".

So zero respect for sauce material: Check!
Story that doesn't appeal to 99% of the fandoms: Check!
Completely unwholesome concept despite the majority of LIs being from wholesome stories: Check!

Like legit who's it for? Cause ain't no one that cares about "Please don't bully me! Nagatoro!" is going to be enjoying this XD (and would be the case for most other characters I would assume, if they have a per-established relationship that the fandom enjoys).

Part of the charm of most of these characters, is that they are wholesome.. which is made pointless in this because it not only steals them out of what made em wholesome, but on top of that turns them into literal whores XD
Dude, those are pixels or drawings. And most of the time, the MC behaves as the typical beta to have the audience more easily self insert into him.
You are not cucking anyone, in fact everytime you watch your waifu interact with the typical beta of those shows (not you), she is cucking you (insert stupid risitas emoji).
This game is ahead of his time. Useless "protagonist" are destined to disapear and to be replaced by POV VR.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Need more info about this game. Do we run the brothel? Or we the customer and we are going to a brothel? Do we get to date these women? I mean what is the goal to this? Is there even a story to this or what? What's the end game here? The renders and animations in the preview look hot. But we need more than hot we need a story and a plot.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.21
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.21
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1672978827481.png
1672978941263.png
1672979005659.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.21

Last edited:

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
so far it's just too much farm for some koikatsu content .
but it's a new game so i'll be baack in a yeaar hoping for better story plot (cause the current one is too silly) and a better game mechanics .

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes