CG Completed Isekai Ni Shoukan Sareta Ore Wa Netorare Skill Mochi Datta!? [Gen'yuukyou]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
003__titlepage2.png

Overview:
Not Available.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: Various
Pages: 392
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Cant use machine in this one :FeelsBadMan:

I'm feeling disappointing about this one, same scenario over and over and lazy variations... i just hope someone post the hooked text somewhere.

And the novel looks more interesting tho :pokerFace:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Protagonist just got trolled by the Isekai genre. :tf:
Although i'm surprised more Isekai protags don't have that skill, given how most of them are allergic to pussy. :test:
LOL. Just getting fucked by the developer. What about you @mesoru, If you could choose a life in Visual novels. What would it be?
NTR Life Where you never will experience having sex but will be able to watch your significant other have it.
Or
Guro Life where you can have sex all day but you will have to Inflict deadly torture to your significant other while doing it vice versa where you can be the victim.

@VermillioN You too! Pick one!

Reactions: VermillioN

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I'm feeling disappointing about this one, same scenario over and over and lazy variations... i just hope someone post the hooked text somewhere.

And the novel looks more interesting tho :pokerFace:
Bummed. :FeelsBadMan:
Didn't try this one yet, but the novel is only human sex and pure netorase. Which qualifies as less interesting imo. :p
NTR Life Where you never will experience having sex but will be able to watch your significant other have it.
Or
Guro Life where you can have sex all day but you will have to Inflict deadly torture to your significant other while doing it vice versa where you can be the victim.
Damn you, Urusai. I only play these games to fap, i don't imagine myself in such thrilling scenarios.
download.jpg
But at least in the Guro Life you still get sex, and to be fair the stakes of suffering are equal there, so i'd pick be that one.
Otherwise, i'd pick the third option: suicide. :p

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
novel is only human sex and pure netorase. Which qualifies as less interesting imo.
I thought the same when i start reading but it turns into a pretty good reading after the sixth chapter. Now i'm addicted to it. :pokerFace:

Reactions: mesoru

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Bummed. :FeelsBadMan:
Didn't try this one yet, but the novel is only human sex and pure netorase. Which qualifies as less interesting imo. :p

Damn you, Urusai. I only play these games to fap, i don't imagine myself in such thrilling scenarios.
View attachment 155671
But at least in the Guro Life you still get sex, so i'd pick be that one.
Otherwise, i'd pick the third option: suicide. :p
LOL Ohh really?! Can't wait for you playing , if you really want guro after that LOL

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

ps: those are game CG's. don't expect a real manga or so ^^.

Reactions: yoyomistro