BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Cover.jpg

Overview:
It's a management game, where you build from the ground your very own monster girl parlor.
With more Reputation you will unlock new races, items, perks and wealthier clients but harder to please.
Don't forget to carefully manage your girls and do take care of them!
Note from the Dev Team

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-28
Developer: Studio Echydna - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Ys4c_5.png tziExE.png p2fmT5.png 6ttMPN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Looks promising, though that's about all i can say until it gets more fleshed out in terms of mechanics and most if not all placeholder images are replaced. (a hint for a quick and decent way to do it is to use NAI to generate readily available "art" that with some tweaking should do the trick and cover all the basic races, hair and eye color variants and maybe even hairstyles)

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Looks promising, though that's about all i can say until it gets more fleshed out in terms of mechanics and most if not all placeholder images are replaced. (a hint for a quick and decent way to do it is to use NAI to generate readily available "art" that with some tweaking should do the trick and cover all the basic races, hair and eye color variants and maybe even hairstyles)
NAI?

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Is pimping NTR? Join us on the journey of discovery in our upcoming film, from the makers of "S or M? 3 key criteria to categorize everything from office chairs to industrial excavation equipment."
I'm sure that for some of the more extreme, existing in a world where other people are having sex and they most likely aren't, counts as NTR :cool:

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes