Unity Isekai Parlor Simulator [v0.17.1] [Studio Echydna]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I feel like there is looong grind for gameplay. Will check this later when moooore world map open up

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
after playing it for a while and tons of restarts.

pretty cool manager game but the balance is shit.
stamina and happieness are dropping way too fast and items are too expensive.

Mar 29, 2023
Hey guys, wanted to share something I created for those who:
  • like to speed things up
  • find its hard to play (highest diff yes, for easy you would not "need" it)
  • did a mistake few timeslots before, didnt save or dont to play that part again.
  • for whatever other reason want to mess with Gold\Items\Girl-Stats\Brothel-Stats which is what is provided
  • want to learn a bit on CE / Unity
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use). It is packed using 7Zip ( - you may also use peazip, winrar or any archiving-tool ).
How to use ct tables ( ). Example screens on other games can be found at f.e. Lilitales or UiTC.

Hope it's fairly simple to use. Some pointers should not be changed or wont take immediate effect, but that's in the entries description. If you got any question (except being babysit to use a new tool) feel free to ask. It should be quite future proof (made on v0.12.3), but if updates break s.t. best pm me.

WARNING: Bugs and issues caused by this modification should not be reported to the dev!
Huh, interesting. I use Cheat Engine sometimes for my cheating needs on other games. Tables or scanning myself, this program is pretty good. Also it's not that difficult to use.

If you want to change your gold value, you just have to scan it. Though you have to find out if its 4byte, float or double (its different in some games, but most of them are either 4byte or float).

Scan the initial value then change the value in-game by buying something or getting income, scan the value again. Rince and repeat untill you have 1 or 2 adresses left. Double click on that adress and you can start changing the value to whatever you want. Though keep in mind that too high value's will break or crash the game. You can use this method for any value you can easily change. As I'm quite the beginner with this program, mostly I do myself is scanning for money/gold. If I want more, I look mostly for tables that other people made.

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
If I want more, I look mostly for tables that other people made.
If you're insterested or also others: I do try make my scripts somewhat readable with comments what's going on so with some programming skills (may not even asm) it should be readable whats happening. If someone wants to dig in deeper:
You typically want to start with CE's included tutorial (check help menue). Many dont, but what rly helps is informing yourself about , resp. a helpfull (you may ignore the 2nd page for starters. But the basics aren't hard -) mov to copy s.t., cmp/test to check something, jmp to jump somewhere else (mostly based on an condition), add/sub/mul/div for calculations and yeah. Lets say in the basics - thats it.
Sure there is more - many alterations like idk how many jump instructions there are, you'll have to cover signed values (that's used to cover negative values), floating points (decimal points like 47.38) and few more stuff (searching web for MASM COMMANDNAME will help).
It may also depends on what you want to do, like graphics will use additional featuresets (up to AVX-512 and such). But its even amazing how basic at least core logic is and what processors can do these days using only a few commands back from 46 years ago (well ok, x64 21y, still its just extended with more bits and few commands).
Note: that we are usually talking about (in Windows/with CE).
And then yeah, do check other scripts (you may find many on - nonsexual games - mostly), try things out, there is a lot of documentation to read. In the end it comes to your skills and time to invest.

Last edited:
Reactions: sp4ckj4rr0w_420

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
gotta say i really enjoy the game developement so far. i dont mind some grind, but real talk... no goblin girls, really? my day is ruined....

Reactions: KingK21 and Kernt

brad thundercock

Mar 19, 2022
real fun game, grindy as hell but its the management thats really fun, not the 2 fucking seconds of pixel sex gifs that appear. I want to keep improving and get a real good thing, but you end up building somewhere else... Oh well. Finished up the elf realm. Good game! Very simple too, unlike some other management games.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is it just brothel or can I get the girls to do non-sex stuff? like for some reason I know this is weird but it irks me to put them as whores but I love to keep them as my bed warmers...

so can I make em strippers and non-dicking jobs as such?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is it just brothel or can I get the girls to do non-sex stuff? like for some reason I know this is weird but it irks me to put them as whores but I love to keep them as my bed warmers...

so can I make em strippers and non-dicking jobs as such?
I suppose with a sufficiently large establishment, you can get some girls to work as full-time advertisers. But there doesn't seem to be a place for strippers in the brothel itself.
The lamia at the reception is your personal girlfriend, though, and you don't need to share her.

Reactions: Kernt
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes