Jun 20, 2017
-are most of the Ver2 Scenes postgame-content?
Pretty much.

I know of a scene where Ex-merc gives a blowjob, is that related to postgame?
Yeah, but you gotta be on Airi(chaos route) to unlock that scene.

Is the Tower of Trials linked to any sex scenes or just there for a challenge?
Just the challenge, no sex scenes.

How do I unlock the ver2 dance scene?
  • Get to post-game.
  • Have +80% Lust Worm progress.
  • I think virginity doesn't matter but I'd lose it just to be sure.
  • Dance, like, a LOT. You start with no title, then earn 3, I think they are "Novice", "Experienced" and "Famous".
  • Dance even more and after a while some dudes will ask you to dance privately for them, accept it.
  • Continue to dance until night is over, instead of going home to sleep Luna will ponder if she should go dance for them, accept and have fun.
No interest in another 'lose against exactly two goblins' riddle
The only reason you had to do that was because you didn't lose to the goblin boss fight, which is where you initially get that scene. In order to not permanently lock you out of that scene, the developer put that condition to see it again.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Okay, for anyone who cares, in my previous post a page ago I said the teleporters got broken but it turns out I was wearing the feather anklet that makes you walk on water. This accessory is required to get a chest in the church basement (because apparently it also makes you float). But the funny thing is, if Luna is wearing this accessory the effect stays active even when she isn't in your party.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Got a simple question - does giving in to the lust worm end the game or just open up more slutty content? I kept mine below 5% (never prostituted, danced naked, asked the cleric chick to lower the worms progress... got raped by various critters cos i didnt know the counter prior to the engagement) but if i get to 100%... what happens?

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Got a simple question - does giving in to the lust worm end the game or just open up more slutty content? I kept mine below 5% (never prostituted, danced naked, asked the cleric chick to lower the worms progress... got raped by various critters cos i didnt know the counter prior to the engagement) but if i get to 100%... what happens?
Both of what you say is right.
you get sluttier content, when you let him go roughly over 80%.
At the End of the Day where it reaches 100% a scene starts automatically after you go to bed that leads to a game over.

SoleAlt

Jul 27, 2017
For the life of me, I can't figure out what any of Cless' V2 scenes are. I also don't have the second and third Airi V2 scenes, and whatever's the first Other V2 scene. Anybody know?

BFldyq

Sep 6, 2018
For the life of me, I can't figure out what any of Cless' V2 scenes are. I also don't have the second and third Airi V2 scenes, and whatever's the first Other V2 scene. Anybody know?
They're in the Church, talk to the Antiques Dealer.

Reactions: SoleAlt

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Getting an error during Cless' ID mirror quest. In the church and after the fight the game closes with a window repeating the text on screen. Im fucked at this stage as i dont have an earlier save.

EDIT: ive managed to recover one of the autosaves (thank god the game autosaves!) and got back to before that quest. Is there a fix to this?

Last edited:

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
* Scroll down for a list of FAQs

Hey guys, wanted to share something I created:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is a Cheat Table for Cheat Engine ( ) - also on Github ( - yes CE and the table are open source to know its safe to use). Its a well-known tool since 2008. In a nutshell: Get/start tool, load table/or attach and auto-load, hit enable and activate the wanted options.
Download Table

*NOTES:
  • On any questions quote or if I miss it pm/dm me.

A simple Cheat Table made fast to help with the beginning of the game or with itself, able to set up hp, mana and gold at any point for Luna, however not for the other heroes. In the past we had a cheat table with codes for the other 2 girls(Cleric and Dancer) and also a inventory modifier made by someone, however i lost that table a long time ago though and it was for the japanese edition of the game.
Inventory modifier? That might be interesting. How did it look like? Equipment? I just have a script to give all items. But if that would be of interest .....

does anyone know the exp value of the goblins and wolfs?
That is one thing I do wonder - experience in general. I couldn't find some "experience" value, just stats. EDIT: Pretty sure there is none, (beside all the other things for this table & unwanted stuff I) did debug when stats increase but only comes from functions that are progress related.

Also be sure to check out (Pre-Game):
How/why can one enjoy the game #2
How to get saving to work (read OP), also use latest version to not crash
How to unlock gallery
The Password
You can also edit enemy stats generally

(Ingame)
Guide (trying to keep short but complete)

How to reach Lvl4 (+ff)
How to deal with the Sandworm
Get money fast
Ex-mercenary 3rd Scene
How to advance in the room with electrics
Defeat machine golem
Possible purpose of the Mansion and Q&A to/by dev

Liked this post? Then pls link to it to keep a note in the last page!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes