JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
A simple Cheat Table made fast to help with the beginning of the game or with itself, able to set up hp, mana and gold at any point for Luna, however not for the other heroes. In the past we had a cheat table with codes for the other 2 girls(Cleric and Dancer) and also a inventory modifier made by someone, however i lost that table a long time ago though and it was for the japanese edition of the game.

Edit:
Included Airi HP/MP(Dancer) and Enemy 1 to 4 hp(1 when single target,also bosses) and 4 enemies when they do appear together. I've configured hotkey to number 1 above to reduce their values to 0, meaning any hit will kill mobs 1 to 4 whenever pressed(can configure hotkey by changing it if want on the Enemy Group config).

Last edited:

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I have no interest in playing this, but I guess I'm just curious. What exactly is the appeal of playing a game where your own character has no sexual content that isn't forced on them? I mean, why do you want to see your character be abused?

To me, I'd feel more justified getting through a game like this with it never happening. It's honestly the same reason I don't play a lot of H-Fantasy games, because the female characters are always getting raped by some manner of person, thing or monster. Whether it's the character you're playing or the members of a party.

I just don't see the appeal in taking an admirable female character then making the point of the game to be her degradation, humiliation and corruption into nothing more than a dick hole.
The point is exactly the issue you have with it. A lot of people enjoy seeing cute or haughty girls turn into sluts through being forced into sexual acts. Personally I don't care for it, but it is by far one of the most popular sexual genre's when it comes to games.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I'm still amazed this game sold so incredibly well. As endearing as Luna is and how much I wanna give her a hug for being such a plucky girl and all the crap she had to go through, the game overall was pretty standard for the genre, even for it's time. But whatever, i guess people like things for many different reasons.

I have no interest in playing this, but I guess I'm just curious. What exactly is the appeal of playing a game where your own character has no sexual content that isn't forced on them? I mean, why do you want to see your character be abused?

To me, I'd feel more justified getting through a game like this with it never happening. It's honestly the same reason I don't play a lot of H-Fantasy games, because the female characters are always getting raped by some manner of person, thing or monster. Whether it's the character you're playing or the members of a party.

I just don't see the appeal in taking an admirable female character then making the point of the game to be her degradation, humiliation and corruption into nothing more than a dick hole.
I take you're at least open-minded enough to try it and see how if it really tickles anything but if not, don't really matter, PLENTY of harem and wish-fulfillment out there since that seems to be more to your taste. No one can convince of you of a fetish by telling it to you, you have to experience it yourself, you might even learn you had fetishes you didn't even realized. But regardless, if it's not for you, move on.

Obviously, if you treat the characters too seriously instead of being fictional characters in a silly story, you're likely not gonna be able to enjoy it.

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
If you remove 'sexual content' and replace that with something like 'interactions with NPCs' you get an interaction like any number of games. The only content you have with anyone is negative violent contact. Do you like seeing your Character abused? Yes.
We like to see our PC getting killed, falling down pits, getting beaten on, drowning, being otherwise harmed.

Side scrollers have that as the core gameplay loop.

For slightly more complex games, like an RPG was the most thrilling part of the game your epic battle or was it the consentual exchange of money for goods at an in game store? (Ancaps can just fuck off for a second here I'm making a point).

You seem overly focused on the aspect of consent to the exclusion of all other aspects of sex. So either you don't care what kind of sex is happening, or your focused on the aspect of consent is so strong you haven't reacted the other parts.

It's a fairly classic story line of the fall. A character is exposed to something that enacts a set of changes that build on each other to cause a change from some form of purity into depravity. It's functionally the same story as the honorable warrior that is forced to commit increasingly horrific acts becoming changed by the war they are fighting.
It's the reverse of the redemption arc.

Humans as a group enjoy a number of stories. One of those stories we collectively enjoy is that of the betrayal of the ideal.

You sound a bit like a set class of game critics that are upset you can't engage with the enemies to learn their backstories and motivations.

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Are there consequences if I purposely fail battles for scenes, but keep going without reloading ?

or should I reload and stay "clean" for whatever ?

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017

Because people have different fetishes and enjoy different types of sexual content. Where you dont like a game where the MC has forced sexual content other people dont like games that are purely vanilla. Its the same with literally anything people like.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
So after saving the game and then opening it up again, my saves dont work, anyone have a fix for this?

Jan 10, 2018

Ah, just to be clear, the game isn't entirely forced; if memory serves, she can become a prostitute entirely of her own volition. Admittedly to raise funds for something of dire importance that she doesn't realize she other options for, but it is, technically, voluntary.

That said, personally, I just enjoy a decent RPG with a female protagonist. I understand that it's not supposed to be the appeal of the game, but when I started playing these games, there was a dearth of options, and one of these games where you're avoiding all of the sex can still be enjoyable if the developer actually had some ambition. It also adds some stakes to things; in a normal RPG, you can expect a simple "game over" if you fail a fight, no fights that you're not expected to overcome with reasonable ease, and nothing more dangerous in a fight than a few annoying debuffs. In a game like this, though, you'll often see something genuinely unpleasant if you lose a fight, have the option to degrade yourself to make a challenge easier or avoided entirely, and have more to care about in a fight than simply whether you win or lose.

It's no longer just getting to the end of a game, but how you get to that end, and the consequences for failure along the way - both something that a lot of more mainstream games these days still seem to be neglecting.

That said, regarding degradation in general... Personally, I'm just interested in transitive states in general. I actively dislike force, for the record, but corruption through blackmail or bribes I'm fine with, depending on how they're handled. It's not about the degradation, per se, but in someone discovering that they enjoy something and embracing it; in becoming the sort of person who lusts after everything in sight, and is willing to do anything to get it. And I'd enjoy it just as much if it were the converse, a promiscuous individual falling in love with a single person and giving up that life to enjoy a single person in detail - or even to give it all up in general, and find satisfaction in becoming a nun. These stories are somewhat more rare, of course.

Though to be clear, that's not the only aspect that interests me - a story about a kind person becoming cruel also appeals to me, or a cruel person becoming kind, a man learning to love becoming a woman or vice versa, a straight person realizing they're gay... All of these are various sexualized stories I've seen in the past that I've enjoyed. I like the idea of becoming something that I'm not, only to realize that that's what I should have wanted all along.

All of that said, though, it does tick me off that this specific type of story tends to associate "becoming wildly promiscuous" with "abandoning your pride and/or your morals". Just because I like sex doesn't mean I'll sleep with the guy insulting me every two words, or knife a guy for money, but most games I've seen tend to associate the two even when they're otherwise decent.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
im stuck at the flower boss that appears if you broke the seal.. does it have to do with the guy asking for 10 black fur?

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Nobody is stupid enough to not understand that people have different kinks, guys. He's a troll putting out bait to derail the thread. Quit biting.

Reactions: JohnHunk
4.50 star(s) 23 Votes