taladri

Feb 12, 2018
Are we talking about the same worms? Cos i'm talking about worms in the desert before slave city and i'm pretty shure that if you select Luna as a target for the spell it kills the worm that holds you and you can then kill the main worm.

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
Well, thats the place with those worms, so i gess you're doing something wrong with your spell. Are you sure that you select MC as a target? She should take 10 or 12 damage and free herself.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
He already answered you. But to spell it out for you: In the first turn of the fight with a sandworm, target Luna with Thunderbolt, it'll kill the smaller sandworm that's holding Luna and leave you to just fight the bigger sandworm.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
What happens when you click ignore? does it finish installing or quit the installation.
if i press ignore it install and i can play the game no problem just cannot save even with savedata folder .... but i fixed it he was more or less right swmas because my game was open my anti virus wouldn't scan for some reasons ... so my anti virus would block it automatically somehow without any pop up telling me so :3 well thx swmas :D

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
Are we talking about the same worms? Cos i'm talking about worms in the desert before slave city and i'm pretty shure that if you select Luna as a target for the spell it kills the worm that holds you and you can then kill the main worm.
I LOVE U <3

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Isn't there a download somewhere without an installer, and just the game's exe and files ?

I'd rather not install, unless really no choice.

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
after installing and play can't press any button , already tried using mouse,Z,Enter... none worked pls help

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have no interest in playing this, but I guess I'm just curious. What exactly is the appeal of playing a game where your own character has no sexual content that isn't forced on them? I mean, why do you want to see your character be abused?

To me, I'd feel more justified getting through a game like this with it never happening. It's honestly the same reason I don't play a lot of H-Fantasy games, because the female characters are always getting raped by some manner of person, thing or monster. Whether it's the character you're playing or the members of a party.

I just don't see the appeal in taking an admirable female character then making the point of the game to be her degradation, humiliation and corruption into nothing more than a dick hole.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes