Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
there's a lilitales version 2.03.
1.02 was not the highest (old) version.

Still, kinda hard to argue that this will be more stable.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This probably is the latest version of the original game, but as it's the official English version (so a new and kind of separate game) they called it version 1.0. The English version of Dungeon of Erotic Master did the same thing.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It's actually the latest version. Since I had the japanese one + append disc 2.03, I did a gallery comparison and the Kagura english version have all the contents that were included in the latest version of the japanese (CG/scene marked with a ver2). So no worry guys you can play this without missing anything out.

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
how to unlock the third scene for former merc?
Copied from ulmf

Ex-mercenary scene 2

1. This can only be viewed on Airi's route. After viewing the rape scene, let 1-3 days pass and then talk to the ex-mercenary again. Then follow her to the private room where she was raped previously.

2. Repeat the cycle giving each new event 1-3 days grace from the previous one. By the third scene the gallery should have unlocked the second of the two scenes.

3. Players can follow the mini storyline right to the end where the mercenary is bought by a merchant and taken away from the market.

Sad end. Ish

Last edited:

sexpistol

Apr 15, 2018
Copied from ulmf

Ex-mercenary scene 2

1. This can only be viewed on Airi's route. After viewing the rape scene, let 1-3 days pass and then talk to the ex-mercenary again. Then follow her to the private room where she was raped previously.

2. Repeat the cycle giving each new event 1-3 days grace from the previous one. By the third scene the gallery should have unlocked the second of the two scenes.

3. Players can follow the mini storyline right to the end where the mercenary is bought by a merchant and taken away from the market.

Sad end. Ish
thanks. no idea how to get to airi route though, i just use a 99% save file.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes