Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Ah, my installer was missing a folder titled "savedata", made my own, I'm sure theres other things missing now that i'm looking at this. Feels like an older buggy version of lilitales too

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
why are most corruption games based with female protangonist always corrupting themselves instead of corrupting other people

Reactions: davremedy

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The Lilitales OVA was a bit disappointing. Hope this is better.
Glad to see I'm not the only one to find the anime a bit boring.

I remember watching to the end of one episode and seeing the preview of the game and thinking, hey that looks more interesting.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
POG finally here!

I played the old one where it wasnt fully translated but i am happy that it now is fully, ima try it again.

Nintendo

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone have a save around the balsa plains part of the game just after you earn the 200000 for the eyepatch dude? I was up to there but closed my game not realizing that the autosave feature wasn't actually saving my game because of the glitched installer not having a savefile folder, which I have since added.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
do you get eXperience or you just level up at certain points just like in lilipalace?
also is there a time limit on the game?? it doesnt matter how long you beat the game?

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes