Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Is it possible to win the very first fight? Ive only tried it once but it seems like the bad guys are focusing on me and the princess isnt pulling her weight with healing. Do i need to defend all the time or something? Whats the trick here?

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
A simple Cheat Table made fast to help with the beginning of the game or with itself, able to set up hp, mana and gold at any point for Luna, however not for the other heroes. In the past we had a cheat table with codes for the other 2 girls(Cleric and Dancer) and also a inventory modifier made by someone, however i lost that table a long time ago though and it was for the japanese edition of the game.

Edit:
Included Airi HP/MP(Dancer) and Enemy 1 to 4 hp(1 when single target,also bosses) and 4 enemies when they do appear together. I've configured hotkey to number 1 above to reduce their values to 0, meaning any hit will kill mobs 1 to 4 whenever pressed(can configure hotkey by changing it if want on the Enemy Group config).
sorry but where or how do i use this file ?

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Does anyone have a save from right before the Airi route start aka in the underground market?

I played the old version and my save isn't compatible so that's really painful.

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
Is it possible to win the very first fight? Ive only tried it once but it seems like the bad guys are focusing on me and the princess isnt pulling her weight with healing. Do i need to defend all the time or something? Whats the trick here?
Keep healing with the spear and survive for 15 turns (i think it was)

Reactions: Monosomething

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
Little question, is the game time based? Can I spend days doing stuff without worries, or does it soft lock stuff if I pass too much (A new princess scene appeared on the 3rd day, that's why i'm asking)?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Me too. I can talk to the customers and the barkeeper but all I can do is order something or pay that one guy 50 gold for the gambling which sometimes gets you an item. Can anybody help?
Talk to the Barkeep, buy Wine, then talk to the Taciturn Man and he'll tell you where Batil is.

Reactions: KRU and berny

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The gallery is still empty after using the full save. Is there any way to skip filling it up myself?
You might have had the game open when you copied in the full save data, which prevents it from unlocking the gallery. It's either the NScrflog.dat or NScrollog.dat file that has the gallery data, and the fullsave file from the first page worked for me.

KishiSZDX

Dec 8, 2017
here is my save from old game but i just play with cheat engine and ur guys can start new game with this save. (lv999 is just for fun i just change lv with cheat engine can't bonus anything the real lv is 21)

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes