SimonNom

Feb 23, 2019
Is there anything I can do against the sand worm when I'm just Luna? All I can seem to do is cast the magic arrow spell, but otherwise I die
Level up until you get the thunderbolt spell. Use it on yourself during the battle with the sandworm and he will let you go.

Reactions: nsfw2323

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
trader cutscene?

there's trader in slave market ask me if i want go to back alley then it cuts back after i press accept!

mrdinkle

Jul 20, 2018
my game suddenly started bugging out on me... i can only progress dialogue by clicking in and out of the window over and over again instead of just hitting enter...

Yurushia

May 14, 2018
Most of it is mouse control. You can use wasd to move in the dungeon, but basically everything else is just clicking.

The main difference routes can be seen if you go to the gallery in the menu. There's basically 2 splits in the paths, lasting 15 turns in the first fight (switch the the healing spear and target yourself and allies) vs losing determines if you stay a virgin until later. If you're a virgin there's a special scene when you unlock prostitution later, where you get more cash for selling it.

Later you infiltrate the slavers, and winning a boss fight sets you on the "pure" route which has brainwashing content. Losing puts you on the "chaos" route, which has more scenes IIRC, and a varrient (mostly just a few lines of text) if you're still a virgin at that point.

Otherwise most of the scenes are available in both routes, depending on if you lose fights (the desert worms, goblins, arena fights exc.) how slutty you go (letting the lust worm get to high), and if you want to stay a virgin.

There's also basically no real game over state, you'll get a scene and then get a hint on how to succeed and the choice to go back (usually at least, I don't recall any true endings that require a reload / restart).
anyone encounter same problem as me?
my mouse worked fine for other things, only lilitales and lilipalace the only game my mouse didn't work lol

Steffie

Mar 7, 2018
I'll ask again as nobody replied.

Anyone got a save in the underground market? My save from the old version doesn't work so it'd take a while to get back there.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Just wanted to ask if it's possible to beat the game staying virgin? I like games that give a choice whether you are a mega slut or can stay pure. I read that you can save your virginity at the beginning of the game but can you do it until the game ends? Or is there a boss that is instant loss and there is no way around this boss? I really don't like the later, just takes the freedom completely away. If it happens to the mc I want it to be consensual (at least intentionally losing) and not "well you might have 20 level more than me but plot says no lel".

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
I think the game is broken? when i click save nothing shows up. And when i click load theres no save.

Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
i dont know if im doing something worng but im at the dungeon where u play as the cleric for the first time after getting seperated from the others and then i reach these bandits who after 2 turns put a charm that removes your magic and then by 7 turns u cant move or attack and the fight is over. Literally cant see a way of beating the 3 bandits in 7 turns without even using magic for most of it. I even went back and bought the mace from the shop and still not even close and all the crossroads person tells me is that my only option is to defeat them as soon as possible.

edit: worked it out, u have to kill bandit 2 specifically, as hes the one who actually places the charm,within two turns when u still have ur magic, but what the crossroads person tells you doesnt signal this but rather that you have to defeat them with the effect and u should have a high psychical attack weapon but in realty u need a high m atk weapon to defeat bandit 2

Last edited:

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
im stuck at this part... dont know what to do with these circle..
Help
EDIT : Nevermind.. im using feather angklet so i could walk on water but it makes me unable to proceed.. just switch that with other accessories and it work as portal...

Jul 23, 2019
how to Defeat machine golem?
I found Luna using thunderbolt at the golem while Cless heals every turn. The Golem will then go for a blast cannon or something. On the 3 count Luna uses melee, Class should use heal ether her or Luna.
On 2 count use a HP potion on Luna's turn if someone is not fully healed, then use bless to boost your defence rating.
On the 1 count use melee attacks, so you don't injure yourself.
If i remember right you have anther turn after 1, use defensive stance for both charters, so you don't get KO'd into next week, then heal like fuck.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes