souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Just wanted to ask if it's possible to beat the game staying virgin? I like games that give a choice whether you are a mega slut or can stay pure. I read that you can save your virginity at the beginning of the game but can you do it until the game ends? Or is there a boss that is instant loss and there is no way around this boss? I really don't like the later, just takes the freedom completely away. If it happens to the mc I want it to be consensual (at least intentionally losing) and not "well you might have 20 level more than me but plot says no lel".
Yes, you can do a full virgin run.

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
I'll ask again as nobody replied.

Anyone got a save in the underground market? My save from the old version doesn't work so it'd take a while to get back there.
This save is just before the fight with rahad, in the underground slave market. But if you are planning to go with the route where you beat him, good luck, because I had to use CheatEngine to beat him...

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I can't find slave broker anywhere, please help
You need to buy the correct drink from the barkeep in Dawn Shepherd and then talk with the sketchy guy (the one that raps his fingers on the counter), he will tell you that the guy with the eyepatch is actually the broker.

ve1cuocdoi

Sep 9, 2019
You need to buy the correct drink from the barkeep in Dawn Shepherd and then talk with the sketchy guy (the one that raps his fingers on the counter), he will tell you that the guy with the eyepatch is actually the broker.
thank you

MIC132

May 14, 2018
What ways are there to earn the money for the broker? I know of:
- prostitution (obviously)
- dancing
- arena
- golden scorpions (do they respawn? Also I love how they made the correct way to get them also fuck you over if you walk into a sand worm)
- there is this guy in the north that wants pelts, I assume he gives gold EDIT: He doesn't so that's out
- lowering the price by gambling (assuming you deal with his cheating)
Anything else?

I'm wondering how fast you could save the princess, preferably without whoring yourself out, and money seems to be the primary time gate.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
- dancing
- arena
- golden scorpions (do they respawn? Also I love how they made the correct way to get them also fuck you over if you walk into a sand worm)
- there is this guy in the north that wants pelts, I assume he gives gold
Anything else?

I'm wondering how fast you could save the princess, preferably without whoring yourself out, and money seems to be the primary time gate.
It's been a while, but I *think* I earned most of my money via dancing, and was definitely able to avoid the princess having to do anything lewd.

This does make me wonder what the absolute fastest possible rescue time without resorting to excessively gamey tactics is, though...

EDIT: Relatedly, I can't help but be amused that dancing is both faster to start and earns more money than prostitution in the game. Unless they changed that in a patch sometime since last I played.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
It's been a while, but I *think* I earned most of my money via dancing, and was definitely able to avoid the princess having to do anything lewd.

This does make me wonder what the absolute fastest possible rescue time without resorting to excessively gamey tactics is, though...
I somewhat find that hard to believe, since unless there are some other factors in play, she gets her virginity sold by like day 5 I think (I'm on 6 in current run and it already happened). And dancing needs to get rolling, since the better you do the more people come next time. Unless you did absurdly well on the non-stacked gambling with the broker and didn't have to pay much. No that I don't believe you, but maybe you are remembering something wrong.

EDIT: I assume it was all-in dancing, not trying to stay modest and keep the worm down?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
On an unrelated note, I just found the green scroll and I was wondering if there are more items like that (summons, basically), and if so where? Specifically I'm wondering if I possibly missed any if I'm before the underground market still.

Jan 10, 2018
I somewhat find that hard to believe, since unless there are some other factors in play, she gets her virginity sold by like day 5 I think (I'm on 6 in current run and it already happened). And dancing needs to get rolling, since the better you do the more people come next time. Unless you did absurdly well on the non-stacked gambling with the broker and didn't have to pay much. No that I don't believe you, but maybe you are remembering something wrong.
It's certainly possible - it's been some four years since I played. I definitely didn't do prostitution, though (I only did that to run out the clock to see the bad end), and I don't remember any other job-jobs, so... Maybe there were some things that found exploring on my way to town that covered the difference or something? I'm usually pretty thorough in picking places clean along the way...

Or I guess they could have nerfed dancing in a patch? I seem to remember the first version having been a bit buggy.

Hm. This is going to bug me, now. Maybe I should replay it... Or at least reload my old save to see how much money I had at the end of the first day.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
It's certainly possible - it's been some four years since I played. I definitely didn't do prostitution, though (I only did that to run out the clock to see the bad end), and I don't remember any other job-jobs, so... Maybe there were some things that found exploring on my way to town that covered the difference or something? I'm usually pretty thorough in picking places clean along the way...

Or I guess they could have nerfed dancing in a patch? I seem to remember the first version having been a bit buggy.

Hm. This is going to bug me, now. Maybe I should replay it... Or at least reload my old save to see how much money I had at the end of the first day.
I guess also a lot depends on how fast you unlock dancing. I think you can only do that after making the deal with the broker, since only then the topic comes up of you dancing. And I'm not sure if you can find him first day in the city, too. And you need to find the time to visit the sewers and such. Also I think you need to grab the dagger from the location in the north.. There is a lot to do other than earning money, now that I look back at it.

And semi-related, I got the stupidest timing, because I paid the broker, and he said he'll have some info tomorrow. Next day? The expedition, and you can't get out of that.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
- dancing
- arena
- there is this guy in the north that wants pelts, I assume he gives gold EDIT: He doesn't so that's out
Anything else?

Talking to the Old Beggar at the Main Gate and letting him grope your ass-ahem I mean Luna's ass for a certain time will net you a new deck that will let you play fair against Batil, which can possibly lead to a free service without paying for the 200k Dinar. Also the Old Beggar has a lot of other useful information regarding many hidden content of the game, as the gentleman of culture he is he won't go beyond groping ass no matter how much you ask information from him, so Luna's virginity is pretty much safe there.

Jan 10, 2018
Hum... Looking at my old save, I seem to have arrived at town with 5160 Dinar, and 16% corruption... By the end of that day, I was dancing, and had 52,799 Dinar, and 19% corruption.

I have no idea what I did, since it was four years ago, but are you sure you're not missing a shortcut or something somewhere? I don't see anything in my possessions that would explain where else I could have gotten the money.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Hum... Looking at my old save, I seem to have arrived at town with 5160 Dinar, and 16% corruption... By the end of that day, I was dancing, and had 52,799 Dinar, and 19% corruption.

I have no idea what I did, since it was four years ago, but are you sure you're not missing a shortcut or something somewhere? I don't see anything in my possessions that would explain where else I could have gotten the money.
Perhaps I am missing one, that's why I'm asking here. The biggest single bundle of money I saw was I think 20,000 for the golden scorpion, but that requires leaving the city.

Talking to the Old Beggar at the Main Gate and letting him grope your ass-ahem I mean Luna's ass for a certain time will net you a new deck that will let you play fair against Batil, which can possibly lead to a free service without paying for the 200k Dinar. Also the Old Beggar has a lot of other useful information regarding many hidden content of the game, as the gentleman of culture he is he won't go beyond groping ass no matter how much you ask information from him, so Luna's virginity is pretty much safe there.
Yeah, you could theoretically get the fair deck and savescum into winning all the deals, effectively having to pay zero. But I'm looking for less, "gamey" tactics, so assuming average debt of 100,000 let's say.
But thank's for the heads-up on him having info. I think I actually got the fair deck somewhere else, I don't remember.
Also, what does one need to do for the shady guy in the port to sell to you?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Also, what does one need to do for the shady guy in the port to sell to you?
You need an item to be able to buy something from him. I don't really remember the name of the item (something to do with a Hunter License) since I spent most of my time playing the japanese version, which was years ago, though I do remember that said item can be obtained after completing a certain task of collecting Wolf Pelts, a quest given by a certain man located somewhere inside Balsa Wilds, on the Field Map.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
You need an item to be able to buy something from him. I don't really remember the name of the item (something to do with a Hunter License) since I spent most of my time playing the japanese version, which was years ago, though I do remember that said item can be obtained after completing a certain task of collecting Wolf Pelts, a quest given by a certain man located somewhere inside Balsa Wilds, on the Field Map.
Oh, that. It's Hunter's Mark in this version I think. Will try that, thanks.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes